News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

28th April changes

Started by winston, March 06, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

74A only a Monday-Friday service, bit of a letdown with no Saturday service

covlad27

Quote from: Westy on April 28, 2013, 11:34:35 PM
Quote from: busman99 on April 28, 2013, 09:59:41 PM
Quote from: Westy on April 27, 2013, 04:40:46 PM
What area guides have been issued, starting tomorrow?

Ive found Wolverhampton & Walsall so far.

(And theyve spelt Blakenall right on the printed version!)

There is a stafford one and also a lichfield one too

There possibly is ive just not seen them :)

There ought to be ones for Cannock & Dudley/Sandwell, working on that assumption!

Kevin

Quote from: derningtona on April 28, 2013, 04:57:10 PM
Sutton Coldfield to Lichfield times from tomorrow have appeared on Blackroot Road bus stop (not far out of Sutton Centre) as follows (Mon to Sat):-
92 Central Buses - 09.13 and hourly to 14.13 (plus 17.43 not Sat)
X12 Midland Classic - 09.34, 10.32 and hourly to 14.32 - the 10.32 and 12.32 being very close to the new Arriva 112 times!

Ah, so they're just shopper buses then, don't know why but I figured they might be all day things
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Right, have been to Cannock.

No Cannock Bus Guides, just one each of Walsall & Lichfield in the library.

Out of date leaflets at the Prince Of Wales.

If theres anywhere else in Cannock, I didnt see them.

Now on way to Lichfield.

Bob

On the 19, on an absolutely s#####d S-KFL Dart, the route uses even worse buses than it had before. The dart hasnt even got an arriva logo on it. The website for the 67 says it runs mon to sat, the timetable when you click on it says mon to fri. A week ago I asked arriva on their fb page they said it was mon to sat, I pointed out what the timetable says,  they said theyd get back to me.  They havent. What an absolute two-bit piece of crap bus company!!! Awful! Theyll fail and fall flat on their face in the WM and deserve to cos theyre a joke

Bob

Stood in victoria st wton, got here at 100. The 70 to cannock is supposed to leave at 7 mins past, the timetable AND electronic display say that, the 70 left early at 1 o'clock it was pulling off as I ran to the stop!!! The 1301 no 19 to bloxwich has either left early or not come at all! Absolute f#####g disgrace!  They cant even run a bus service. Fuming

Westy

Lichfield Garrick really guard the leaflets dont they!

Bob

The company, services and vehicles are a joke! Vosa ought to inspect some of the ex midland wrecks

Westy

This 35b Im on has just gone the wrong way in Lazy Hill, Aldridge.

Quick reverse in a side street & we're back on track!

Bob

Did you get an absolute nail of a bus?

Westy

Quote from: bob on May 04, 2013, 01:42:42 PM
Did you get an absolute nail of a bus?

Cant remember the number but it was an MPD.

At least it didnt break down in Rushall, like the last time I came back from Lichfield.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk