News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

28th April changes

Started by winston, March 06, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

Quote from: bob on April 10, 2013, 08:29:14 PM
Boley park? Doesnt the 15 go to boney hay

Of course it does my appologies

woody38

Any body now whats happening to the 68 service from the new timetable it seems to miss out the Long Knowle est, I have been in touch with Arriva & Network West Midlands but nobody seems to now.

Bob

I dont think itll be going to long knowle anymore mate

Trident 4609

Which way will it go to Wolverhampton then?

Kevin

hang on where's the talk of 35B coming from? I looked at the staff council link someone put on here and it mentions an x35, is that going to be as well as the 35, just irregular frequency like the old 991?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

covlad27

Quote from: woody38 on April 11, 2013, 05:05:21 PM
Any body now whats happening to the 68 service from the new timetable it seems to miss out the Long Knowle est, I have been in touch with Arriva & Network West Midlands but nobody seems to now.

The new 68 route will miss out all of blackwood ave, long knowle etc.  From essington it will then go to new invention then follow the now cancelled 560 route to wolves and reverse going back

Trident 4609

Quote from: busman99 on April 12, 2013, 08:22:43 AM
Quote from: woody38 on April 11, 2013, 05:05:21 PM

The new 68 route will miss out all of blackwood ave, long knowle etc.  From essington it will then go to new invention then follow the now cancelled 560 route to wolves and reverse going back

Didn't the old Arriva 69 do that?

covlad27

So ive been told yes.  Never knew the 69 route

Kevin

So Arriva stepping up the services between new invention and wolves? Actually its good to see a reasonable service between new invention and essington as well
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Why would anyone want to go to new invention square tho? Not much there apart from an old co op :-p

Bob

Anyone know if the new 67 route between cannock & wolves ( replacement for the 810) will have a Saturday service?  As yet there's nothing on the arriva site

Bob

No comprehensive list of service updates on their website yet. Bit of a joke

derningtona

The whole correct 115/116 timetable from 27/4/13 has now appeared on the Arriva site. Network WM  showed the new truncated route 112 Sutton service for a while but has now reverted to the current Birmingham service!
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

Bob

Funnily enough the driver on it a couple of wks back said it was still going to run to brum but from wednesfield

woody38

Here is a link to all the changes taking place in the West Midlands area from April 28 2013

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk