News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

copy protection options

Started by windy miller, October 22, 2012, 05:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger

Ah sorry,
I was referring to "NXWM Spectra"'s mention of it, which I assume is that on some smart phones you can hold down your thumb on an image longer than a normal press to pop up a save menu or something like.

If you don't have a right click menu, depending on your browser, you may be able to click and drag the image into the url bar which will give you the address of the image. This works in Firefox, I am not sure about Internet Explorer.
My local's the 3 and 63.
Casual bus user. Doesn't know much other than some buses look nicer than others.
Contractual web developer, self employed game designer/programmer, Wolverhampton bjorn and bread.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Badger on October 24, 2012, 10:38:49 PM
Ah sorry,
I was referring to "NXWM Spectra"'s mention of it, which I assume is that on some smart phones you can hold down your thumb on an image longer than a normal press to pop up a save menu or something like.

If you don't have a right click menu, depending on your browser, you may be able to click and drag the image into the url bar which will give you the address of the image. This works in Firefox, I am not sure about Internet Explorer.

I was referring to touch screen Android devices. Gives a new menu, almost like right click.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk