News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Sorry didn't mean to cause confusion, I was talking about when 2630 and 2631 came over a couple of years ago before Tamworth got the Citaros.

arrivadays

Oh, that explains it :)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Tony

Quote from: C K / S I on February 20, 2014, 02:15:04 PM
Anyone know registrations / fleet numbers of 2 / FL63 plates / ( not yet on road ) at Cannock

You only have to look on the main site!

Bob

Are those two going to be unbranded?

Ck

The 25/26 require 6 buses Monday to Friday and 5 on a Saturday so surely at least 6 if them should be branded

Bob

The 1 requires five buses but theres only four branded for it and the 2 needs more buses than the pair that are branded for it...

arrivadays

Telford needs 6 buses on the 481 - but only 5 of the new batch are branded, so this leaves the other as a spare (of sorts).

I think it's a good way to go, leaving 1 or 2 bus(es) unbranded.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Yea. Cannock oughta debrand the route 1 buses to be fair rheyre such a state internally they should be embarrassed to advertise em lol!

arrivadays

Has one of them still got the turbo leak?

Bob

Yea I think so but none of the four sound very healthy. They all desperately need a retrim. They were never done whenthe mmajority of the others were, all of them are threadbare inside and have been for years lol. One has about 4 types of seat moquette. ..they have been supposed to be refurbishing them for ages but its never happened.  One had a plain panel substituted for half of the big chase linx logo last year so it looks a right mess. Theyve not been repainted since 2007. Neither have the staffords and they look a mess...the 1has run to Huntington for years and the branding says between walsall and cannock. I got shot down with screams of 'the x51 says Birmingham to walsall but it goes to cannock' lol but thats three trips a day! 95% of the 1s start or finish in Huntington lol

arrivadays

I tell you what Telford should give to Cannock - 2219. I always used to say it was a lovely bus, went on it yesterday (on the 11/22) - it was dreadful! It was so uncomfortable, the whole bus was rattling - but it used to be so smooth and everything, and then they sent it to Cannock/Stafford/somewhere else, and it's now a complete mess. You see what just a month at a bad depot can do to an otherwise good bus :(

Bob

Lol its very old tho. You should of seen t51jjf thats now moved from cannock to stafford.  NAIL! It broke down on a zebra crossing at Hednesford bus stn and had to be pushed back into a bus stand!  The brakes went apparently.  I heard it was that bad drivers refused to drive it but were eventually told those who did would face disciplinary action!

arrivadays

Trust me - 2219 was very old a few months ago, still. Just about 3-4 months ago I rode on it, and it was smooth and lovely. A month at another depot, and it came back to Telford, a complete mess.

Bob

I see what you mean about differing standards caught 3728 from stafford on the 74 today, this is a 57 plate bus and sounded dreadful. Also all the interior panels were filthy. Then had the displeasure of 3704 on the 1 all of 3701-3704 sound bad and are threadbare inside but 3704 is the worstit sounded like it was about to blow up has a faulty turbo qhich has never been dealt with and has half of the chaselinx branding missing. Caught 3707 back. A ex thurmaston bus. Yea ok it had a retrim but its so much smoother.  Theyre all of the same vintage but the difference is amazing

Trident 4609

A 61 Plate VDL SB200 (Didn't catch fleetnumber) on 68's today. Saw at 15:15 on Lichfield Rd in Wednesfield

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk