News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PB50

Quote from: Tony on September 02, 2024, 08:22:26 AMIt appears to be a BODS problem as LVF has had similar trouble and the internal NX one is working
Back up and working now.

Jay71

According to BT Diamond bus 30703 is 462mins late

Westy

My sister has just spotted this one while checking to see whether her Wolves Service 9 is on time.

(I know it's obviously a fault unless certain people know different!)

2009 is somewhere near Codsall, instead of being somewhere on route!

Bustimes doesn't have it logged on a particular journey though!

Edit - And it's the one she wants as well, based on the timetable!

Further edit - The 9 never turned up, so she ended up catching a 31 to Cresswell Crescent, walking to New Invention, where she got a 69 to Peacock Avenue & was waiting for a 59 back to Wednesfield!

Rachvince53

2009 is still showing as being near Codsall (which isn't even served by NX now!)  However according to bustimes all journeys operated.

Westy

Quote from: Rachvince53 on September 08, 2024, 04:08:37 PM2009 is still showing as being near Codsall (which isn't even served by NX now!)  However according to bustimes all journeys operated.
Except the 1210 from Walsall to Wolves!

Rachvince53

Quote from: Westy on September 08, 2024, 04:50:34 PMExcept the 1210 from Walsall to Wolves!
Yep. Presumably the one your sister was waiting for. Can only think either there was no driver available or there was an issue with the bus as 2009 was back running later.

ellspurs

I think we're at the stage now that people know when it is your sister waiting for the bus and purposely divert the bus to make her miss it!

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on September 08, 2024, 09:45:11 PMI think we're at the stage now that people know when it is your sister waiting for the bus and purposely divert the bus to make her miss it!
I do hope you're taking the mick, else that's not funny.

ellspurs

Of course I'm taking the mick. I'm sorry for doing so.

Ingleboro261F

All NX and Diamond stopped tracking again

Mayfield

I think everything was down and then came back up and seems to have gone down again about 09.20

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk