News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

01 September 2024 changes

Started by Lynx1103, August 17, 2024, 02:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx1103

Stu

Quote from: Lynx1103 on August 17, 2024, 02:34:42 PMhttps://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/1st-september-timetable-changes

Interesting SFA and Cardinal Griffin contract ends.
Only interesting if you're a student at either college!

I would assume that alternate provisions are being made.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

EK40

Quote from: Stu on August 17, 2024, 02:45:13 PMOnly interesting if you're a student at either college!

I would assume that alternate provisions are being made.

buslink is taking a couple of these contracts from what ive heard

Westy

529 now has earlier Sunday mornings journeys!

(Admittedly one extra each way, but could that make a difference to those of us who may struggle to get to work on a Bank Holiday?)

Also, why a separate Friday timetable?

D10

Quote from: Westy on August 17, 2024, 06:40:26 PM529 now has earlier Sunday mornings journeys!

(Admittedly one extra each way, but could that make a difference to those of us who may struggle to get to work on a Bank Holiday?)

Roads traffic conditions are different on a Friday to other days of the week, several other NXWM high frequency services already have different timetables on Friday outside school holidays.

Lukeee

Quote from: Westy on August 17, 2024, 06:40:26 PM529 now has earlier Sunday mornings journeys!

Because the M6 is always a car park on a Friday afternoon/early evening 

Westy

Are TfWm running behind with new timetable posters?

My nearest stop had its previous poster ripped out due to vandalism, so I reported it, so we never had a summer timetable poster either.

As yet, no new poster.

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Westy on September 01, 2024, 10:48:45 AMAre TfWm running behind with new timetable posters?

My nearest stop had its previous poster ripped out due to vandalism, so I reported it, so we never had a summer timetable poster either.

As yet, no new poster.
There is still stops in Bentley I believe with the Old Thandi leaflet dotted around and some that are still Yellow and Green. For a while the Timetable at Darlaston for the 79 was half a year out of date. It's been a while since I've needed to look at the timetable I know what time Buses I have but there used to be loads of issues I saw all the time
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk