News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Link, Drakelow

Started by Tony, September 14, 2023, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

Quote from: EK40 on August 05, 2024, 10:07:13 PMwas on 71 earlier on the X66, got to say compared to the citaros that arriva use on the competing routes, the solars are a massive upgrade with clean and refurbished interiors. also that they have fully working audio and visual next stop systems.
I've never been on a citaro so I can't comment I went on a ex Cardiff bus scania solar that was at Chaserider which is a BusLink vehicle which was on loan they was nice they sounded amazing. However it's nice to see that they have working next stop announcements, I do need to do a Lichfield to Tamworth run at some point weather it is being on a Buslink run or an arriva run. 

mikestone

YN57FWM on Stafford-Crewe Rail Replacement today via Stoke today - rather a contrast in presentation to YX61FYE of Eminence. Just a pity it left Stafford showing Stafford as the destination, as did JKT'S GO70 JKT. 

Tony

It is Bus Link who have purchased 4642 & 4644, they are collecting them tomorrow

Wba_lad

BusLink also now have a dual door optare solo which was at Chaserider depot today for MOT.

twbc99

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 30, 2024, 11:03:40 PMBusLink also now have a dual door optare solo which was at Chaserider depot today for MOT.
presumably the one showing on bustimes now as YJ12 GVV with the fleet number 31.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk