News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Banga buses

Started by Liberator9, April 08, 2012, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Quote from: CKD on August 23, 2024, 03:47:37 PMI don't but they are contracted to run a service which they aren't . Drivers smoke and vape mid journey, phones shout
I think you mean registered. Contracted means either franchised (like Manchester Bee Network) or run under tender.

Lukeee

Quote from: CKD on August 23, 2024, 03:47:37 PMI don't but they are contracted to run a service which they aren't . Drivers smoke and vape mid journey, phones shout
Whilst driving or out the cab while waiting time at timing points?

CKD

Quote from: Rachvince53 on August 23, 2024, 05:41:29 PMI think you mean registered. Contracted means either franchised (like Manchester Bee Network) or run under tender.
It's run under tender 

CKD

Quote from: Lukeee on August 23, 2024, 07:11:55 PMWhilst driving or out the cab while waiting time at timing points?
They don't wait at timing points!!!!

In the cab but as there aren't any assault screens it feels the bus with smoke.

You can never tell if the smokes from the driver or engine 

Jack

I hope there is CCTV and evidence of these apparent occurrences otherwise these are some serious allegations that are being posted on an enthusiasts forum without the driver/operators in question able to defend themselves.

Sounds like people on here want to sack drivers and services not to run, these issues should be reported to the appropriate authorities and through the correct channels to be investigated, not on an enthusiasts forum!

Is this the new Rotala board where people want drivers in trouble without properly reporting them through the correct channels?

Lukeee

Quote from: CKD on August 23, 2024, 07:41:48 PMIt's run under tender
891 is commercial I believe 

CKD

Quote from: Lukeee on August 23, 2024, 08:05:21 PM891 is commercial I believe
You're correct but I was talking about other routes 

CKD

Quote from: Jack on August 23, 2024, 08:03:23 PMI hope there is CCTV and evidence of these apparent occurrences otherwise these are some serious allegations that are being posted on an enthusiasts forum without the driver/operators in question able to defend themselves.

Sounds like people on here want to sack drivers and services not to run, these issues should be reported to the appropriate authorities and through the correct channels to be investigated, not on an enthusiasts forum!

Is this the new Rotala board where people want drivers in trouble without properly reporting them through the correct channels?
The driver in question can't defend himself. I have photos of him breaking the law. For privacy reasons I won't share them here but have shared them with the DVSA

Trident 4194

Quote from: Jack on August 23, 2024, 08:03:23 PMI hope there is CCTV and evidence of these apparent occurrences otherwise these are some serious allegations that are being posted on an enthusiasts forum without the driver/operators in question able to defend themselves.

I've said before that a driver was smoking whilst driving. 

Rachvince53

Quote from: CKD on August 23, 2024, 07:41:48 PMIt's run under tender
No its not. It receives no subsidy from the local authorities and is commercially operated.

CKD

Banga are giving up the 53 and 81!! Very interesting ... frees up lots of vehicles 

fleetline6477

Quote from: CKD on August 29, 2024, 02:53:21 PMBanga are giving up the 53 and 81!! Very interesting ... frees up lots of vehicles
The current tender for routes 53 and 81 are up in January, Banga may bid and be awarded the routes, there are also other tenders up within their operating area they may be interested in bidding for.  

Rachvince53

Quote from: fleetline6477 on August 29, 2024, 07:55:48 PMThe current tender for routes 53 and 81 are up in January, Banga may bid and be awarded the routes, there are also other tenders up within their operating area they may be interested in bidding for. 
Exactly. A number of Diamond Bus contracts are up too but that doesn't mean they won't bid for them. 

adambotee

Ticket machine doesn't align with the correct bus

The tracker for YX61 BYC should be on bus YX10 BFK

CKD

Quote from: adambotee on September 13, 2024, 05:10:31 PMTicket machine doesn't align with the correct bus

The tracker for YX61 BYC should be on bus YX10 BFK
YX61 BYC and BFK were dupe tracking under yx61 byc. Now BYC is VOR

However, the ticket machine on BFK prints Vehicle YX61BYC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk