News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Next Stop Announcments

Started by Jack D, February 24, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlan

What I don't understand is why some garages are still using the old style NSA and rear destination displays. I figured it would have been rolled out though all garages, but only BC, YW and PB seem have done it.
Obviously not a big issue just figured they'd all change for uniformity. 
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Tony

Quote from: MasterPlan on August 16, 2024, 06:53:25 PMWhat I don't understand is why some garages are still using the old style NSA and rear destination displays. I figured it would have been rolled out though all garages, but only BC, YW and PB seem have done it.
Perhaps you're a computer expert who can write the 20,000 files needed for each garage quicker, if so there may be a job for you.

MasterPlan

Quote from: Tony on August 16, 2024, 06:57:37 PMPerhaps you're a computer expert who can write the 20,000 files needed for each garage quicker, if so there may be a job for you.

I mean, it was just an observation. But sure, be snarky and mean if you like.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

mesub

Quote from: Tony on August 16, 2024, 06:57:37 PMPerhaps you're a computer expert who can write the 20,000 files needed for each garage quicker, if so there may be a job for you.

What level of expertise are we talking? 👀
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

BBS

QuoteWhat I don't understand is why some garages are still using the old style NSA and rear destination displays. I figured it would have been rolled out though all garages, but only BC, YW and PB seem have done it.
The Coventry NSAs haven't even been sorted yet 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Wba_lad

People may think I've got mental but I haven't however I've got on 1882 and you know the sound the platinums make when you change the blinds to not in service like a musical tone 1882 just did it does this have next stop announcements fitted or somthing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk