News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesub

Quote from: Tony on August 02, 2024, 06:28:27 PMAnother single deck demonstrator has arrived
BV72 KPG - Volvo BZL single deck.

Currently at BC for kitting out, will hopefully do 4 weeks in service at Coventry rom around 12th August

Any photos yet? 👀
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Tony

Jay71

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Jay71 on August 03, 2024, 12:09:32 PMAny idea of the seating capacity of this bus?
up to 43 seats + 3 tip up seats 
Vogel Arondo 
Lazzerini Practico and Esteban Isiri V2&V3 are optional
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Stu

Quote from: Jay71 on August 03, 2024, 12:09:32 PMAny idea of the seating capacity of this bus?
It says on Tony's photo page "B41F" so I assume that means 41 seats.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Jay71

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on August 03, 2024, 12:25:56 PMup to 43 seats + 3 tip up seats
Vogel Arondo
Lazzerini Practico and Esteban Isiri V2&V3 are optional
Thanks

RW

How many single deck ev's have been on demo with NXWM? Any thoughts on leading contenders?

winston

Quote from: RW on August 03, 2024, 02:00:07 PMHow many single deck ev's have been on demo with NXWM? Any thoughts on leading contenders?
I believe the Citaro is the current favourite at present.

Tony

The seating capacity is given on the page Linked to!

CL

Quote from: winston on August 03, 2024, 02:33:58 PMI believe the Citaro is the current favourite at present.
Just going off what I've heard (nothing technically official) - MB is a good contender; the eCitaro is very stylish, but (supposedly) the lack of customisation is a big red flag.

I'm hoping the BZL fare well. While I'm not the biggest fan of their design styling overall, I'm hoping they might feel a little less clinical than any Yutong I've had the pleasure of sampling.

That said, I don't suppose there'd be any scope for a GB Kite Electroliner demonstrator at any point? I don't think a sole demonstrator actually exists, so any trials would have to be loaned from another operator it seems (as per the Yutong).
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Gem2

Is the Volvo Bzl demo due to start today?

Tony

Quote from: Gem2 on August 12, 2024, 09:45:03 AMIs the Volvo Bzl demo due to start today?
Driver training 

Any news on when 1908 might be in service?
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

For those interested 2111 is on the 11 currently. I believe on a short running board

Mayfield

Quote from: Tony on August 02, 2024, 06:28:27 PMAnother single deck demonstrator has arrived
BV72 KPG - Volvo BZL single deck.

Currently at BC for kitting out, will hopefully do 4 weeks in service at Coventry rom around 12th August
Is this ever going to see any service ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk