News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Why don't all these idiots that are making claims against driving staff post them under there real name  

danny

Quote from: karl724223 on July 10, 2024, 05:32:02 PMWhy don't all these idiots that are making claims against driving staff post them under there real name 
More too the point why do they insist on airing there complaints on a public forum and not go down the proper channels, I've found when investigating complaints (I must stress not in the transport industy) 9 times out of the the complainee has normally embellished the truth to make it sound worse than it is or plain lied... which is a shame because the stress and anxiety caused by an investigation can be detrimental to a person's mental health, even when they are innocent, it seriously baffles me why some people think it's OK to mess with Someone's livelihood, if a driver lost his job over some of the salacious comments found on here that could be the difference between him paying the mortgage, feeding there kids and being able to get by... 
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Stu

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on July 10, 2024, 02:22:42 PMLast night I was sitting behind 40832 in colmore row and it ran red light nearly hitting car
Please tell me what time this happened, where exactly you were and what you saw in detail.

That vehicle was on the 16A yesterday, which doesn't go along Colmore Row.

If you can't, then I will assume you are lying, and we don't take kindly to liars on this forum.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Stu on July 10, 2024, 07:04:08 PMThat vehicle was on the 16A yesterday, which doesn't go along Colmore Row.

It looks like there must have been a diversion on last night
Vehicles – 16 - Birmingham - Hockley - Handsworth Wood - Hamstead - Great Barr – bustimes.org

https://x.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1810569618714513690
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

Quote from: 2206 on July 10, 2024, 07:54:56 PMIt looks like there must have been a diversion on last night
Vehicles – 16 - Birmingham - Hockley - Handsworth Wood - Hamstead - Great Barr – bustimes.org

https://x.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1810569618714513690
That's nice, but the vehicle in question did its last journey out of city centre at 5:20pm, and the accusation is about a Diamond bus, not NX.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Funnysnow18

Quote from: Stu on July 10, 2024, 07:04:08 PMPlease tell me what time this happened, where exactly you were and what you saw in detail.

That vehicle was on the 16A yesterday, which doesn't go along Colmore Row.

If you can't, then I will assume you are lying, and we don't take kindly to liars on this forum.

So he was on colmore row about 22.10 and he was turning right into Margaret St he went through on red 

winston

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on July 10, 2024, 09:23:20 PMSo he was on colmore row about 22.10 and he was turning right into Margaret St he went through on red
Your missing the main point, 40832 didn't track after 17:20:

https://bustimes.org/vehicles/gtri-40832

Funnysnow18

winston

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on July 10, 2024, 10:03:19 PMYesterday night
I'll give you that one. 

However, now we know who you really are hiding as a new member, if you step out of line, you will be removed from the forum permanently without warning.

The Admin team are tired of all the recent baiting & bickering from the select few 'long standing members' that think they have the right to moderate the forum....

Funnysnow18

Quote from: winston on July 11, 2024, 09:54:56 AMI'll give you that one.

However, now we know who you really are hiding as a new member, if you step out of line, you will be removed from the forum permanently without warning.

The Admin team are tired of all the recent baiting & bickering from the select few 'long standing members' that think they have the right to moderate the forum....
Okay

cris 99

Being rude to the admins for giving you are warning isn't very kind. They are being nice at least they didn't just kick you off. And before admins have a go at me I was actually defending you after what he said.
17//72/73/97/X12

winston

Quote from: cris 99 on July 11, 2024, 02:07:27 PMBeing rude to the admins for giving you are warning isn't very kind. They are being nice at least they didn't just kick you off. And before admins have a go at me I was actually defending you after what he said.
What did he say? Has it since being edited to Okay? 

cris 99

Yes 
17//72/73/97/X12

winston

Quote from: cris 99 on July 11, 2024, 02:59:05 PMYes
Funnysnow18 aka previously banned member 18WilliamsLi has got banned for his comments to my post above, which fortunately we're screenshotted & reported prior to being edited to 'okay'

Wba_lad

Anyone know what the 2 yellowish orange Streetlites are that are in tividale depot I seen them today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk