News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

The 63/64/65 with Diamond were operated with almost every type of vehicle including WF Streetlites, Solos and Solo SRs, Darts (including those acquired with Arriva's Wednesfield operations) and horrible Plaxton Primos. 

Quote from: Rachvince53 on June 14, 2024, 12:39:21 PMThe 63/64/65 with Diamond were operated with almost every type of vehicle including WF Streetlites, Solos and Solo SRs, Darts (including those acquired with Arriva's Wednesfield operations) and horrible Plaxton Primos.
The 63 64 65 never saw the primos they were used on different routes...

Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Rachvince53

Quote from: 900 on June 14, 2024, 01:06:49 PMThe 63 64 65 never saw the primos they were used on different routes...

I beg to differ. I used the 64 regularly and they did appear on there although it was only after one of the regular Solos had broken down (again). 

Wba_lad

The 21:45, 45 to Walsall of West Bromwich left 1 min early off meaning some people may of missed the bus due to his early departure. 

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 04, 2024, 09:45:39 PMThe 21:45, 45 to Walsall of West Bromwich left 1 min early off meaning some people may of missed the bus due to his early departure.
Even DVSA allow the 1 minute early rule due to inaccuracies in time pieces. So was it early on the driver's ticket machine?

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on July 04, 2024, 09:55:33 PMEven DVSA allow the 1 minute early rule due to inaccuracies in time pieces. So was it early on the driver's ticket machine?
Ah I didn't know about 1 min early I thought it was 30 seconds early this driver left the stand just as it tuned 44 mins past, even shows on bustimes as left at 44 mins past I means it's no big deal just some passengers may of missed it and the 45 is a hourly service, 

Funnysnow18

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 05, 2024, 10:18:30 AMAh I didn't know about 1 min early I thought it was 30 seconds early this driver left the stand just as it tuned 44 mins past, even shows on bustimes as left at 44 mins past I means it's no big deal just some passengers may of missed it and the 45 is a hourly service,
Really 1 minutes that isn't that bad why would you grass a driver up for a minute 
Over a minute is understandable 

MW

A service that departs 1 minute before or 5 minutes after its scheduled departure is deemed to be "on time." 

So it was on time.

danny

Bit shady trying to get a driver in trouble for a minute... have people got nothing better to do with there time... feel like this and the Simon Dunn Q&A are just becoming grounds to telling tails, getting drivers Into trouble and keeping Diamonds HR and union department busy 'sighs' 
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Mayfield

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 04, 2024, 09:45:39 PMThe 21:45, 45 to Walsall of West Bromwich left 1 min early off meaning some people may of missed the bus due to his early departure.
You need to get a life, I'm pretty sure nobody is going to turn up to catch a bus at exactly the time of departure, if they did it would then probably delay the departure, but on the positive side it would then give you something else to Moan about.

Stu

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 05, 2024, 10:18:30 AMAh I didn't know about 1 min early I thought it was 30 seconds early this driver left the stand just as it tuned 44 mins past, even shows on bustimes as left at 44 mins past I means it's no big deal just some passengers may of missed it and the 45 is a hourly service,
Passengers waiting for an hourly service would have been at the stop in good time to ensure they didn't miss it.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

karl724223

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on July 05, 2024, 01:06:34 PMReally 1 minutes that isn't that bad why would you grass a driver up for a minute
Over a minute is understandable
Maybe he gets a bonus point or goes to top of the class for grassing drivers up 

Funnysnow18

Last night I was sitting behind 40832 in colmore row and it ran red light nearly hitting car 

winston

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on July 10, 2024, 02:22:42 PMLast night I was sitting behind 40832 in colmore row and it ran red light nearly hitting car
If you're going to continue to grass on drivers, at least post it in the right thread....

John

QuoteIf you're going to continue to grass on drivers, at least post it in the right thread....

Or better still do it through official channels not an enthusiast forum. The constant complaints from a few members are getting boring now, and publicly stating them is quite inappropriate 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk