News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4318

Was 4504 one of the Geminis trapped to meet clean air zone regulations (can it enter Birmingham City Centre)?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Tony

Quote from: Sh4318 on January 14, 2024, 12:55:41 PMWas 4504 one of the Geminis trapped to meet clean air zone regulations (can it enter Birmingham City Centre)?
No, it never had the HJS system fitted.

It originally had one of the discredited 'Green Urban' traps fitted

frostjay974

Quote from: 2900 on August 25, 2023, 09:26:14 AMi hope not, doing just dudley rd day in day out got mentally taxing the pits it was, when the 12s 13s came back it paused my transfer
work would have to leave THE FARM for that to happen , they got loan drivers from wolves helping out,  what could go to wolves from the farm as i hear wolves are not short of drivers right now.
What does "mentally taxing the pits" supposed to mean?

Gareth

Quote from: frostjay974 on January 14, 2024, 05:33:15 PMWhat does "mentally taxing the pits" supposed to mean?
There's punctuation missing.

Quote from: frostjay974 on January 14, 2024, 05:33:15 PMWhat does "mentally taxing the pits" supposed to mean?
i hate Dudley rd routes it does my head in. The Pits its shite man, hopefully that helps

frostjay974

Quote from: 2900 on January 15, 2024, 11:49:39 PMi hate Dudley rd routes it does my head in. The Pits its shite man, hopefully that helps
You said that about the 12 and 13 that don't even serve Dudley Rd.

Mike K

Quote from: frostjay974 on January 16, 2024, 04:52:02 PMYou said that about the 12 and 13 that don't even serve Dudley Rd.
He said just doing Dudley Road (routes which he also drives) all day got mentally taxing, it was a reply to a question about the 12/13 routes potentially moving back to Pensnett. It was also posted 5 months ago so maybe you've not followed what was posted before it?

Jay71

WB management need to tell drivers that Diamond NBus tickets don't scan on NX ticket machines

Wba_lad

Looks like 6969 had a crash yesterday in Birmingham, from what I saw looks like the BMW tried beating the bus and was a unsuccessful attempt, looks repairable but may be off the road for a while.

Wba_lad

4508, just saw it being towed through West Bromwich by RS

Tony

Long time missing 4764 passed an MoT today so is likely to be in service tomorrow freshly painted. First time out since September last year

Wba_lad

I have a question why does the 89 not go to bearwood bus station, its terminus is down the road I thought it would of been at bearwood bus station.

Stu

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 11, 2024, 10:20:53 PMI have a question why does the 89 not go to bearwood bus station, its terminus is down the road I thought it would of been at bearwood bus station.
That's probably the most efficient place to turn that service around at.

The bus station might be 'down the road', but we are talking about Bearwood Road, with its traffic and numerous traffic lights and pedestrian crossings.

Those extra few minutes could mean an extra bus would be needed, which then makes it unviable.

Passengers wanting to get further down Bearwood Road can always change onto the 11A on Rutland Road.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Wba_lad

Just seen and got vid of 6988 leaving West Brom garage on its final journey.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk