News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

Quote from: 2900 on December 21, 2023, 11:25:10 PMafter a week off come into garage all the scrap buses have been moved about,  admin block now just 4517 6988 not much left on either bus now, 1947 i think is in body shop bay missing its front end now.
1940 is the one in the body shop bay by the fuel pumps, 1947 was outside infront of 6988 when it was outside, 4516 went for scrap I thought 4517 would of gone first being as most of the parts are missing from it then they could of had more parts from 4516, maybe no more parts was needed I don't know but I'm sure Tony has done the right thing.

fleetline6477

Does WB now operate some 4 / 4M running boards, if so what is the split between WB and WA?

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 22, 2023, 10:20:24 PMDoes WB now operate some 4 / 4M running boards, if so what is the split between WB and WA?

Sure its all WA?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Wba_lad

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 22, 2023, 10:20:24 PMDoes WB now operate some 4 / 4M running boards, if so what is the split between WB and WA?

No it's all Walsall run, just Walsall have now got new 4 West Bromwich to Walsall only now but still oporated by Walsall garage.

Jack6101

Quote from: 2900 on December 21, 2023, 11:25:10 PMafter a week off come into garage all the scrap buses have been moved about,  admin block now just 4517 6988 not much left on either bus now, 1947 i think is in body shop bay missing its front end now.
Noticed yesterday that 6988 isn't park at front now has it been moved or gone for scrap now ?
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack6101 on December 23, 2023, 10:14:20 AMNoticed yesterday that 6988 isn't park at front now has it been moved or gone for scrap now ?
It's been moved inside onto death row.

Wba_lad

4973, driver just went straight past the stop on Birmingham road, yes football is on I know that before anyone says that, my username is a big giveaway, but come on it's a absolute joke, getting a pay rise for what, the driver unloaded up the road not a designated bus stop, and then missed the bus stop out where we was waiting, I'm sorry but I'm so annoyed freezing cold and wanted a bus and yet he dosent even stop, posters on the bus stop say bus stop is not in use after the match not before 😡. 

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 29, 2023, 07:49:56 PM4973, driver just went straight past the stop on Birmingham road, yes football is on I know that before anyone says that, my username is a big giveaway, but come on it's a absolute joke, getting a pay rise for what, the driver unloaded up the road not a designated bus stop, and then missed the bus stop out where we was waiting, I'm sorry but I'm so annoyed freezing cold and wanted a bus and yet he dosent even stop, posters on the bus stop say bus stop is not in use after the match not before 😡.

I take it you have contacted the company via social media or phone call before this post?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

karl724223

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on December 29, 2023, 08:21:54 PMI take it you have contacted the company via social media or phone call before this post?
Quote from: Wba_lad on December 29, 2023, 07:49:56 PM4973, driver just went straight past the stop on Birmingham road, yes football is on I know that before anyone says that, my username is a big giveaway, but come on it's a absolute joke, getting a pay rise for what, the driver unloaded up the road not a designated bus stop, and then missed the bus stop out where we was waiting, I'm sorry but I'm so annoyed freezing cold and wanted a bus and yet he dosent even stop, posters on the bus stop say bus stop is not in use after the match not before 😡.

Maybe garage told him to do it 
Keep posting dribble all the while 

Wba_lad

Quote from: karl724223 on December 29, 2023, 08:30:07 PMMaybe garage told him to do it
Keep posting dribble all the while
Well no I highly doubt garage told him to stop in the middle of the road and use it as a bus stop and not serve the actual bus stop. Highly doubt that what so ever. 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on December 29, 2023, 08:21:54 PMI take it you have contacted the company via social media or phone call before this post?
Not just yet no, I have to find the correct details and then I will. 

karl724223

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 29, 2023, 09:02:19 PMWell no I highly doubt garage told him to stop in the middle of the road and use it as a bus stop and not serve the actual bus stop. Highly doubt that what so ever.
Wonder what cctv will show 

Wba_lad

Quote from: karl724223 on December 29, 2023, 09:31:58 PMWonder what cctv will show
It will show the driver on the Birmingham road clicking the open button door pressing the kneel button look in the mirror to let see when passengers have got off and click close door button and pull off and not stop at the designated bus stop. That's what it will show. 

Jack

Maybe the bus was rammed to standing point and the driver unloaded further up to prevent it becoming overcrowded and not being able to move?

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on December 30, 2023, 03:04:12 AMMaybe the bus was rammed to standing point and the driver unloaded further up to prevent it becoming overcrowded and not being able to move?

Again not a chance he was practically empty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk