News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Yet again ALF's are back and it's always longstanding members getting told off...

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Quote from: spacecowboy150 on December 18, 2023, 05:36:01 PMIts a shame the bus itself is very slow as the livery is cool
I quite like 4679. I think it sounds fantastic, especially with its kickdown and when it's charging down Queslett Road towards Sutton. 
5/51/X51/529

Jack

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on December 18, 2023, 08:25:31 PMI quite like 4679. I think it sounds fantastic, especially with its kickdown and when it's charging down Queslett Road towards Sutton.
Doesn't sound fantastic when it's crawling up Newton Road, even a B6 can take that faster!

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Quote from: Jack on December 18, 2023, 08:28:19 PMDoesn't sound fantastic when it's crawling up Newton Road, even a B6 can take that faster!
It's still an interesting bus. I do agree with the fact that it is fairly slow compared to others though.
5/51/X51/529

cris 99

Quote from: Jack on December 18, 2023, 08:23:00 PMYet again ALF's are back and it's always longstanding members getting told off...
Note how he's gone quiet because he's been caught out yet again. Admins I know you don't like spamming and arguing but must we really have to put up with this guy again. He was banned before and now back under another name. I've blatantly caught him out as you can see so what's going to happen now?
17//72/73/97/X12

Wba_lad

Quote from: cris 99 on December 18, 2023, 08:31:05 PMNote how he's gone quiet because he's been caught out yet again. Admins I know you don't like spamming and arguing but must we really have to put up with this guy again. He was banned before and now back under another name. I've blatantly caught him out as you can see so what's going to happen now?
I've gone all quiet because I told you I'm NOT arguing, admins don't like arguments, I have done nothing wrong, you haven't caught me out on anything because again I'm NOT mr Williams and @Tony  can even say that himself.

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 18, 2023, 08:37:21 PMI've gone all quiet because I told you I'm NOT arguing, admins don't like arguments, I have done nothing wrong, you haven't caught me out on anything because again I'm NOT mr Williams and @Tony  can even say that himself.
You've just said you've been banned before? And also trying to act like you know what's better so I think we are right to assume who you are, constantly spamming threads.

Quote from: cris 99 on December 18, 2023, 08:31:05 PMNote how he's gone quiet because he's been caught out yet again. Admins I know you don't like spamming and arguing but must we really have to put up with this guy again. He was banned before and now back under another name. I've blatantly caught him out as you can see so what's going to happen now?
Agreed.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on December 18, 2023, 08:40:51 PMYou've just said you've been banned before? And also trying to act like you know what's better so I think we are right to assume who you are, constantly spamming threads.

Agreed.
You can assume what you like, as I said Tony can even say I'm not mr Williams, it's not just mr Williams who has been banned off this forum.

cris 99

And how would Tony know that. Has he met you? all you need to do is answer the question why were you banned before? You say admins don't like arguments but yet your still arguing back so answer the question and problem is solved then ? End of subject
17//72/73/97/X12

Wba_lad

Quote from: cris 99 on December 18, 2023, 08:44:29 PMAnd how would Tony know that. Has he met you? all you need to do is answer the question why were you banned before? You say admins don't like arguments but yet your still arguing back so answer the question and problem is solved then ? End of subject
It's Tony site, he can see email addresses of each account, now end it here. 

cris 99

Yes it's so hard to create a new email isn't it and yet you still won't answer the question why you were banned before? Sounds to me like you've got something to hide? You've replied 5 times yet you still won't say. This conversation could have ended ages ago but it won't because you're avoiding the question
17//72/73/97/X12

Wba_lad

Quote from: cris 99 on December 18, 2023, 08:53:02 PMYes it's so hard to create a new email isn't it and yet you still won't answer the question why you were banned before? Sounds to me like you've got something to hide? You've replied 5 times yet you still won't say. This conversation could have ended ages ago but it won't because you're avoiding the question
You don't really need to know my name, but my email is under my name so nothing to hide. 

cris 99

We will have to agree to disagree neither of us is getting anywhere
17//72/73/97/X12

Wba_lad

Quote from: cris 99 on December 18, 2023, 09:04:25 PMWe will have to agree to disagree neither of us is getting anywhere
What part of "I'm NOT arguing" do you not get?

cris 99

I actually ended the conversation with my previous message but if you want to come at me with attitude bring it on. I'm not  sure if your just being thick or your assuming every member on here is thick either way your barking up the wrong tree. I know your Mr Williams and so does everyone else the fact that you won't say why you were banned says it all really. Everything you post every day is exactly what Mr Williams did the places you go are the same places posting false information aswell. Do you want me to carry on. Give me attitude again and I will carry on do you understand 😡😡😡😡😡😡
17//72/73/97/X12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk