News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Folks, I am taking this opportunity to clarify that while constructive criticism of bus operators is allowed here, what we won't allow is members publicly attacking or insulting each other.

You should all be grown-up and mature enough to understand the principle of "debate the opinion, not the person".

Reminder: Forum Rules

Thank you all!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Trident 4194

I travelled on the Volvo B8RLE on the 36 today and I was very impressed. Friendly driver no breakdowns very nice bus...

Westy

I saw 22 at Bloxwich Asda traffic lights just before half 4 today.

Was it covering for a breakdown or was it a change of driver duty?

solonightrider

Quote from: Westy on July 29, 2023, 08:22:16 PMI saw 22 at Bloxwich Asda traffic lights just before half 4 today.

Was it covering for a breakdown or was it a change of driver duty?
22 was on Amazon contract this evening as seen it heading in about 530pm[ish] with a 67 plate e200 of classic and a van hool t9 coach of P&D York too. 

Wumpty

There appears to be further Greenbus vehicles at Delta Way for storage - ex London Tridents in both red and green parked with the ex NXWM Geminis.

Not sure how long they've been there as only noticed them on Saturday.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

hlliwmai

Quote from: Wumpty on July 31, 2023, 09:42:07 AMThere appears to be further Greenbus vehicles at Delta Way for storage - ex London Tridents in both red and green parked with the ex NXWM Geminis.

Not sure how long they've been there as only noticed them on Saturday.

Yes they appeared one of the days last week either Thursday or Friday all I know is Green Bus must be paying Chaserider some good rent in order for them to be stored there because with those parked there it takes up quite a lot of the yard! I don't understand why they couldn't have them stored at their former Hockley depot I'm actually surprised Green Bus haven't approached Diamond and asked to store some on the car park at Tividale 

Tony

Quote from: hlliwmai on July 31, 2023, 10:12:12 AMYes they appeared one of the days last week either Thursday or Friday all I know is Green Bus must be paying Chaserider some good rent in order for them to be stored there because with those parked there it takes up quite a lot of the yard! I don't understand why they couldn't have them stored at their former Hockley depot I'm actually surprised Green Bus haven't approached Diamond and asked to store some on the car park at Tividale
Chaserider obviously have the spare space or wouldn't have agreed, so it is unexpected extra income for that space, so will only be charging the normal going rate or maybe less. If they put them in Hockley which they no longer rent then they would be paying full expenses as the landlord would expect the full price for retaking that land on.

Vulcan

Cannock should have plenty of spare space, built as a 100 bus garage 

Quote from: toomas2212 on July 31, 2023, 01:11:30 PMAnd they did approach diamond at tividale, at the time ex NX 1756 with 4666 went there with EX London 603/606/616, 2 off which are still there
Whats happened to 618? Do you have a list of vehicles still in active service with Green Bus?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

winston

Quote from: toomas2212 on July 31, 2023, 01:11:30 PMAnd they did approach diamond at tividale, at the time ex NX 1756 with 4666 went there with EX London 603/606/616, 2 off which are still there
606 & 616 were at Tividale still on 11th July

hlliwmai

Unreliable Solo 124 (MX05 ENF) has today transferred back to Hanley and Cannock has received Enviro 593 (YY64 GWL) in it's place whether or not 124 now permanently stays where it is remains to be seen either way 593 looks like a nice addition to Cannock with it being a 6 cylinder Cummins 

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 02, 2023, 05:40:45 PMUnreliable Solo 124 (MX05 ENF) has today transferred back to Hanley and Cannock has received Enviro 593 (YY64 GWL) in it's place whether or not 124 now permanently stays where it is remains to be seen either way 593 looks like a nice addition to Cannock with it being a 6 cylinder Cummins
How did it get to D & G? coach aid? 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Bob on August 02, 2023, 10:11:36 PMHow did it get to D & G? coach aid?

Coming from you I'll admit that is actually funny and probably accurate but I've no idea :laugh:   

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 02, 2023, 10:36:14 PMComing from you I'll admit that is actually funny and probably accurate but I've no idea :laugh: 
I aim to please 🤣

To be fair it didnt seem to be able to last a day in service, i dunno what they were thinking of even sending it here lol. I never understood why they kept trying to use it on anything other than PGs where it was handy for the depot, putting it on anything inteturban was the deginition of madness cos failure was pretty much built in 😜

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 02, 2023, 05:40:45 PMUnreliable Solo 124 (MX05 ENF) has today transferred back to Hanley and Cannock has received Enviro 593 (YY64 GWL) in it's place whether or not 124 now permanently stays where it is remains to be seen either way 593 looks like a nice addition to Cannock with it being a 6 cylinder Cummins
Aint it literally bost every day since theyve had it? 😜

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk