News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginger66

Usually 3 buses per hour on the NX 40 just checked bus times and only one bus tracking , which indicates only one  bus in service which means hefty wait and more people complaining about unreliable service 

Tony

Quote from: Ginger66 on June 27, 2023, 06:01:01 PMUsually 3 buses per hour on the NX 40 just checked bus times and only one bus tracking , which indicates only one  bus in service which means hefty wait and more people complaining about unreliable service
Only if you're spotting in your bedroom.

The previous posts states problems with Bustimes!

Stu

Quote from: Ginger66 on June 27, 2023, 06:01:01 PMUsually 3 buses per hour on the NX 40 just checked bus times and only one bus tracking , which indicates only one  bus in service which means hefty wait and more people complaining about unreliable service

Quote from: Tony on June 27, 2023, 07:33:14 PMOnly if you're spotting in your bedroom.

The previous posts states problems with Bustimes!

Plus there may be buses operating that service which aren't tracking for whatever reason.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Lukeee

Might not be a wait at all, Diamond also run on there.

18WilliamsLi

Bus times is messed up barely anything tracking now and when things were tracking vehicles would only update every 10 minutes 

the trainbasher

QuoteBus times is messed up barely anything tracking now and when things were tracking vehicles would only update every 10 minutes
There's a fault at the Bus Open Data Service

Quote from: BODSHello,

This is an update to let you know how progress is being made regarding availability of the Bus Open Data Service.

The availability of the site is being monitored carefully and whilst we can see the experience has significantly improved for many users, we know that some users are unable to consistently publish or download data.

The BODS team continue to work to improve the availability of the service and we'll keep you updated throughout and on an ongoing basis.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 28, 2023, 08:45:33 PMThere's a fault at the Bus Open Data Service

How long will it take to get fixed 

Tony

I see once again, someone on here, and it is someone on here as they are putting links on, is so keen to change bustimes, they are not only putting buses into new livery while they are still out in service, but also changing them to the wrong one.

Whoever changed 2070, why can't you follow the rules bustimes clearly gives and not change liveries until they are done?

Walsall are using it on the 4 again today, even though it was supposed to go into paint.

Danthebusman

BODS seems to be working a lot more reliably today

Danthebusman

multiple CV services (7, 8, 9, 17A, 18) not tracking, don't know if it's the same elsewhere

18WilliamsLi

Everything has stopped tracking again 

Jack

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on July 05, 2023, 12:37:45 PMEverything has stopped tracking again
It went for about 10 minutes, cry me a river...

Westy

Has the driver of 6719 put the wrong details in the machine, as Bustimes is showing X51, but he's over Streetly area?

18WilliamsLi

Nothing tracking apart from stagecoach 

Danthebusman

I see Bustimes has had an update, there is now finally a dark mode and also a different layout when viewing vehicles.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk