News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Solo1 on May 01, 2023, 09:30:41 PMNot sure how busy 70/71 are but could they see enviros or solo.sr instead
There solos are Euro 5 and 22 is the only euro 6 enviro they have for it

Solo1

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on May 02, 2023, 05:50:29 AMThere solos are Euro 5 and 22 is the only euro 6 enviro they have for it
Ok thanks 

solonightrider

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on May 02, 2023, 05:50:29 AMThere solos are Euro 5 and 22 is the only euro 6 enviro they have for it
Aint 1 & 2 mmc's euro 6 and some of the metrocitys?  bus 22 lives on the 841/432 circuit 

Tony

All MMCs are Euro6. The 70 I saw today was an MMC

Bob

Quote from: Tony on May 03, 2023, 09:55:43 PMAll MMCs are Euro6. The 70 I saw today was an MMC
Yes i caught that home. Tje other bus on there was a 63 plate MCV the orange one. 

solonightrider

Quote from: Tony on May 03, 2023, 09:55:43 PMAll MMCs are Euro6. The 70 I saw today was an MMC
most the MMC are over shropshire way, too posh for staffordshire lol 

LNational

A 2hr gap in 828 again assume another breakdown - seems no contingency in plans 

Bob

Quote from: LNational on May 25, 2023, 06:44:27 PMA 2hr gap in 828 again assume another breakdown - seems no contingency in plans
There were a few breakdowns today

Bob

No 245 no 80 from Wplves. So a THREE hour gap between 130pm and 430pm in Longford. Joke of a company

hlliwmai

Quote from: Bob on May 26, 2023, 03:29:01 PMNo 245 no 80 from Wplves. So a THREE hour gap between 130pm and 430pm in Longford. Joke of a company

Be far worse if it was Diamond... there are Chinese Whispers floating around that Rotala have or had made enquiries about buying Chaserider but I haven't heard anything genuine on that and obviously Diamond wouldn't comment because "commercially sensitive information".... whatever that crap means 

BMJ1970

Thankfully I have no experience of this shambolic operation.  Surely the Traffic Commissioner must be aware of their failures.  

Westy

I've said before.

Something needs to happen there.

I've done the odd bash in that area under Arriva.

No way am I risking one under Chaserider under current conditions!

I don't fancy being stranded in the back of beyond!

Rachvince53

Quote from: hlliwmai on May 26, 2023, 03:32:52 PMBe far worse if it was Diamond... there are Chinese Whispers floating around that Rotala have or had made enquiries about buying Chaserider but I haven't heard anything genuine on that and obviously Diamond wouldn't comment because "commercially sensitive information".... whatever that crap means
Commercially sensitive information is financial or operational details of interest to rivals. In this case if details of any bid from Rotala were leaked then rivals could enter the market with a higher offer.

Bob

Quote from: Rachvince53 on May 26, 2023, 05:20:51 PMCommercially sensitive information is financial or operational details of interest to rivals. In this case if details of any bid from Rotala were leaked then rivals could enter the market with a higher offer.
I dont know,why they'd even want to buy it tbf!!

winston

Quote from: Rachvince53 on May 26, 2023, 05:20:51 PMCommercially sensitive information is financial or operational details of interest to rivals. In this case if details of any bid from Rotala were leaked then rivals could enter the market with a higher offer.
I understand Rotala looked at Chaserider a while ago but weren't interested in making an offer. 

I suspect it's unlikely there would be a bidding war for Chaserider.... 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk