News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Strike Action

Started by monkeyjoe, December 14, 2022, 01:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginger66

Quote from: andy41 on March 28, 2023, 11:44:25 PMUntil November when pay talks resume, might be needing it again....
Hopefully inflation is down to at least 4% by then.

Rachvince53

Or July if the terms and conditions aren't implemented. 

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 29, 2023, 12:40:38 PMOr July if the terms and conditions aren't implemented.
Lets hope nx remember to move buses before they start to stike if it happens
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Ginger66

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 29, 2023, 12:40:38 PMOr July if the terms and conditions aren't implemented.
There's a new act of parliament going through both houses that relates to abuse staff suffer at work.   If passed it gives employees rights to sue the bosses.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/3205

Quote from: Ginger66 on April 02, 2023, 05:38:58 PMThere's a new act of parliament going through both houses that relates to abuse staff suffer at work.  If passed it gives employees rights to sue the bosses.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/3205
NXWM will go bankrupt lol

Coventrybususer95

Has national express thought about body worn cameras for drivers on routes with high anti social behaviour and routes that are know for fare dodging
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

winston

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on April 05, 2023, 11:13:08 AMHas national express thought about body worn cameras for drivers on routes with high anti social behaviour and routes that are know for fare dodging
Why? when the buses are already full of CCTV camera's

Ginger66

Quote from: winston on April 05, 2023, 11:19:50 AMWhy? when the buses are already full of CCTV camera's

As someone said before you have the LFZ tickets such as Walsall and how do you police passengers say on the 4/45, 5 going past the cut of point, as if you put revenue inspectors at those stops passengers will catch on to where the inspectors are.

Tony

Quote from: Ginger66 on April 05, 2023, 12:26:22 PMAs someone said before you have the LFZ tickets such as Walsall and how do you police passengers say on the 4/45, 5 going past the cut of point, as if you put revenue inspectors at those stops passengers will catch on to where the inspectors are.

Isn't that the point?

Passengers get used to stops where the revenue team wait and don't go past them?

Quote from: Tony on April 05, 2023, 02:11:04 PMIsn't that the point?

Passengers get used to stops where the revenue team wait and don't go past them?
Very True That, whats happening with the Smallbrook Queensway revenue check point is fare dodgers get off at the Raddison stop the one before, in Smethwick fare dodgers come off at Galton Bridge stop before ASRA check point, The hardcore non payers just walk past inspectors in any case unless backed by the police. 

windy miller

Inspectors??  Yeah.. where are they when you need one?? I would like to 
 offer my thanks(NOT) to PB.. It may have escaped their notice that the X city
 Rail line twixt Lich TV and BNS is out of action for 4 days due to ongoing
 Engineering work...? Had it not occurred to management that passengers
 would likely patronize their X3  X4  X5 and X14 services??? This appears to have been
 the case ..Unfortunately The return svcs booked between 18.49 pm and 19.29 pm 
 on Saturday evening   (8th April) failed to materialize with no on going services available to the 30+ passengers left in the cold in central Bham??  No doubt due to lack
 of Management forethought and/or driver O/T refusal and/or Relief??/ Maybe if they Don't need the O/t they dont need a pay rise?  Can we expect better at whitsun I wonder??  
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

karl724223

Quote from: windy miller on April 09, 2023, 03:40:04 PMInspectors??  Yeah.. where are they when you need one?? I would like to
 would likely patronize their X3  X4  X5 and X14 services??? This appears to have been
 on Saturday evening  (8th April) failed to materialize with no on going services available to the 30+ passengers left in the cold in central Bham??  No doubt due to lack
 of Management forethought and/or driver O/T refusal and/or Relief??/ Maybe if they Don't need the O/t they dont need a pay rise?  Can we expect better at whitsun I wonder?? 
It's great to be a keyboard warrior ay it 

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on April 09, 2023, 03:40:04 PMInspectors??  Yeah.. where are they when you need one?? I would like to
 on Saturday evening  (8th April) failed to materialize with no on going services available to the 30+ passengers left in the cold in central Bham??  No doubt due to lack

The 19:10 X3 ran, that was 6812 as recorded by Bustimes  6812 - SN66 WDS – National Express West Midlands – bustimes.org

windy miller

I was not suggesting it didn't run... but not an ONWARD service from central Bham..obviously   an X4 arrived at 19 29pm with a Tamworth 110 Immediately behind it  ...
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Quote from: windy miller on April 09, 2023, 05:05:14 PMI was not suggesting it didn't run... but not an ONWARD service from central Bham..obviously  an X4 arrived at 19 29pm with a Tamworth 110 Immediately behind it  ...
What do you mean not an onward service from Central Birmingham?
The tracking appears to show that journey ran as scheduled from the City Centre through to Hill Hook. The same goes for 6868 on the BC X14.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk