News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Electric Buses

Started by Tony, February 01, 2020, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dw1308

Quote from: Busses_transport_ on March 25, 2023, 10:13:19 AMDose anyone know which electric bus is or was parked in Birmingham central next to 2063 and 2064 the reg plate was LG72 DVH can anyone help please.
I'm guessing it's waiting on parts because the passenger side mirror camera is hanging off it atm

Tony

Quote from: Busses_transport_ on March 25, 2023, 10:13:19 AMDose anyone know which electric bus is or was parked in Birmingham central next to 2063 and 2064 the reg plate was LG72 DVH can anyone help please.
So you did trespass if you could read the registration 

Squiz1971

I thought this thread was for electric fleet buses not a have a go at people thread. Can we get back onto thread if possible which I know due to the strike action not many electrics are being worked on at present. But come on guys

Stu

Quote from: Squiz1971 on March 25, 2023, 02:51:08 PMI thought this thread was for electric fleet buses not a have a go at people thread. Can we get back onto thread if possible which I know due to the strike action not many electrics are being worked on at present. But come on guys
I agree, enough of the bickering and personal attacks, it ends here.

Now, back on topic please.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Busses_transport_

Hi guys, 
How many more electric buses are due to be delivered for national express Coventry, also will national express west midlands be getting anymore if so what fleets will it be please.

BBS

QuoteHi guys,
How many more electric buses are due to be delivered for national express Coventry, also will national express west midlands be getting anymore if so what fleets will it be please.
I've only heard about the 300 new buses not sure where their going. In my opinion I think there's defiantly more E400EVS coming, I may be wrong though...
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Stu

Quote from: Busses_transport_ on March 25, 2023, 06:26:50 PMHi guys,
Quote from: BBS on March 25, 2023, 06:31:52 PMI've only heard about the 300 new buses not sure where their going. In my opinion I think there's defiantly more E400EVS coming, I may be wrong though...
There are more details in the following thread posted by Tony:
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=6404.0
My locals:

Busses_transport_

Tony

Another fleetnumber 1908 is due to arrive on Tuesday

Stu

Quote from: Tony on May 05, 2023, 08:22:37 PMAnother fleetnumber 1908 is due to arrive on Tuesday
Ooh let the speculation commence! :azn:

From the fleet number I'll guess this is another single deck demonstrator vehicle, possibly either a Wrightbus Kite Electroliner, or maybe an ADL Enviro100EV?

I suppose any EV demonstrator would be used at YW or CV again.

Then again there is the possibility of trialling a Wrightbus Kite Hydroliner at WA?
My locals:

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Stu on May 05, 2023, 09:09:29 PMOoh let the speculation commence! :azn:

From the fleet number I'll guess this is another single deck demonstrator vehicle, possibly either a Wrightbus Kite Electroliner, or maybe an ADL Enviro100EV?

I suppose any EV demonstrator would be used at YW or CV again.

Then again there is the possibility of trialling a Wrightbus Kite Hydroliner at WA?
Could be the Volvo BZL Electric Single Deck 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

EK40

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on May 05, 2023, 09:59:08 PMCould be the Volvo BZL Electric Single Deck
Could be a yutong since those are getting quite popular (and from what ive heard they are quite good buses)

Coventrybususer95

Just seen a post saying a Full electric Yutong single decker bus is at bc could this be the new 1908 and will it be based at yw or cv
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

cris 99

A post I've seen says it will be on loan to Coventry
17//72/73/97/X12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk