News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry electric buses

Started by Ben, March 18, 2020, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danthebusman

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2023, 11:34:51 AME093 out into service quickly, on the 7 today
E091 following suit, out on the 12X today

Mayfield

3 unidentified electrics on trade plates on the A50 McDonald's roundabout Uttoxeter heading towards the M1 about 11.00 today

Tony

Quote3 unidentified electrics on trade plates on the A50 McDonald's roundabout Uttoxeter heading towards the M1 about 11.00 today
Will be heading to Hugglescote where they are stored before heading to Bimringham

Danthebusman

On E053 and it's making a constant popping noise have no clue what it is or could be

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Danthebusman on January 20, 2023, 09:17:41 AMOn E053 and it's making a constant popping noise have no clue what it is or could be
Its sounds like a ball-bearing has gone in the steering
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on January 20, 2023, 01:42:24 PMIts sounds like a ball-bearing has gone in the steering
Could be. I noticed it doing it more when it was turning so definitely a possibility

Tony

Just dropped E098 off at Coventry,  should be the next one into service 

Coventrybususer95

Anyone know why the elephants on the sides of the electric buses have the TFWM logo and not the coventry coat of arms?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

the trainbasher

QuoteAnyone know why the elephants on the sides of the electric buses have the TFWM logo and not the coventry coat of arms?
I presume because TfWM put some of the funding to it maybe?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 21, 2023, 02:20:07 PMI presume because TfWM put some of the funding to it maybe?
Could be worse - how about a piccy of HRH West Mids mayor - always after some PR!

Tony

E098 out for the first time today

Mayfield

4 more new unidentified electrics noted today on the M6 southbound junction 23A

Tony

Quote4 more new unidentified electrics noted today on the M6 southbound junction 23A
E133 arrived at BC today, but wouldn't be one of those 4 which would be heading for BYD at Iver

Tony

E107 has entered service this morning on the 20

Tony

E100 now at Coventry for service.
E088 & E120 both delivered to BC today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk