News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry electric buses

Started by Ben, March 18, 2020, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Tyme

Quote from: windy miller on December 21, 2022, 07:28:25 PMThanks Gareth    I assume the figure '052' does not appear on the vehicle? 
Having ridden on the bus twice, I can confirm that the fleet number E052 appears at the front upstairs inside.

Tony

Deliveries have restarted today with E091 & E102 being delivered

cvbususer

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2023, 12:59:30 PMDeliveries have restarted today with E091 & E102 being delivered
Great news. Do we have any indication on when the infrastructure, in terms of depot charging facilities for the 100+ buses, might be ready? I suppose NXWM are eagerly awaiting some of the cascades from CV.

Tony

E076 & E098 have been delivered today

Tony

E087 & E093 have arrived at BC today

Tony

E100 & E122 have arrived at BC today

Ronnoc

What are the recurring pinging noises in the Electric buses for? They sound quite mysterious and get higher pitched with speed.

karl724223

Quote from: Ronnoc on January 06, 2023, 03:46:41 PMWhat are the recurring pinging noises in the Electric buses for? They sound quite mysterious and get higher pitched with speed.
For the blind to see the bus coming

Mayfield

That would be a miracle, maybe so they can hear it coming

Coventrybususer95

Do the new electric buses have wifi?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

windy miller

Quote from: karl724223 on January 06, 2023, 05:43:43 PMFor the blind to see the bus coming

Karl My Father would have appreciated that noise...(quote) " these electrics
  are so quiet you cant here them coming"... he said as he crossed the road.....his last words?
   ///Shit###a Bu...Ahhhhhhh
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

E093 is the first of the 2023 deliveries to go to Coventry for service.  Probably be out later this week. E091 will be next

Coventrybususer95

Does anyone know when the competition to name a bus ends?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

QuoteE093 is the first of the 2023 deliveries to go to Coventry for service.  Probably be out later this week. E091 will be next
E093 out into service quickly, on the 7 today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk