News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

18WilliamsLi

Tony

Word of warning, where buses go to initially isn't necessarily their permanent home. At the moment I am using cascades out just to fill holes left by withdrawals during reduced timetables. 4775/6 have gone to YW to cover for the loss of 4550/2

BK63 YWP

Are these Coventry deckers going to be repainted into crimson? 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: BK63 YWP on September 28, 2022, 05:04:19 PMAre these Coventry deckers going to be repainted into crimson?
Yes 

BK63 YWP

QuoteYes
Thought the paint couldn't do decker repaints ATM?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

QuoteThought the paint couldn't do decker repaints ATM?
Also, No buses will be repainted crimson.

WalsallBuses2007

Quote from: Tony on September 28, 2022, 05:40:22 PMAlso, No buses will be repainted crimson.
I suppose eithier will stay in blue or will be in the new grey and red livery as a guess

Stu

Quote from: Tony on September 28, 2022, 04:42:02 PMWord of warning, where buses go to initially isn't necessarily their permanent home. At the moment I am using cascades out just to fill holes left by withdrawals during reduced timetables. 4775/6 have gone to YW to cover for the loss of 4550/2
Just my luck, according to BusTimes, 4776 was on the 2 I just missed by a couple of minutes when travelling home this evening!

No time wasted getting both out into service this afternoon!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Danthebusman

4776 has already broken down this morning over there as well

markcf83

Has there been enough extra charging points fitted within Coventry garage to facilitate the new buses now arriving?
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Tony

QuoteHas there been enough extra charging points fitted within Coventry garage to facilitate the new buses now arriving?
More than enough, an extra 60 were commissioned before any entered service 

Stu

Quote from: Danthebusman on October 07, 2022, 12:51:37 PME021 on the 7 (2nd time I've noticed an EV on there)

I'm pretty sure that as the new EVs arrive and go into service, they will be used on any double-deck route.

Sadly by sometime in 2024, there'll be no such thing as a 'noteworthy working' in Coventry.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

markcf83

Quote from: Tony on October 03, 2022, 06:10:55 AMMore than enough, an extra 60 were commissioned before any entered service
Thanks for the reply Tony. Most helpful. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Danthebusman

Quote from: Stu on October 07, 2022, 04:03:40 PMI'm pretty sure that as the new EVs arrive and go into service, they will be used on any double-deck route.

Sadly by sometime in 2024, there'll be no such thing as a 'noteworthy working' in Coventry.
Yeah it's going to be boring in a way because we'll just be seeing the same buses everywhere 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk