News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 27, 2022, 08:18:25 PMAt least arriva gave a lot of there new routes more advertising and more than 1 year to attract people with new buses. As much as i dislike hating on companies and will happily support them, Chaserider really give me no room to try. They are digging there graves quicker than I can try and find something to back them with. Arriva litterally crippled themselves financially in cannock trying to give as much as they can to serve everyone
Remember recently D & G put the Chaserider operation on a separate operating licence a few months ago.

All I will say is 'Hmm. Interesting?'

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Westy on June 27, 2022, 08:38:34 PMRemember recently D & G put the Chaserider operation on a separate operating licence a few months ago.

All I will say is 'Hmm. Interesting?'
Oh yeah I heard about that. It is very interesting

SSmith09

Most likely a simple organisation of their operating licences 

Bob

Another 2hr gap on the 3 in brownhills today,

Quote from: Bob on June 28, 2022, 06:34:25 PMAnother 2hr gap on the 3 in brownhills today,
And the volvos are creeping on there with there euro 6 engines

Tony

Euro 6 engines?

None of the chaserider fleet has Euro 6 engines except the E200MMCS, and I don't know of any Volvos with traps fitted

Bob

Broke down volvo in cannock bus stn with end sticking out of stand and centrebus van in front making it pretty tight to get buses in 

Bob

And MMC broke down on 25 dead at stop by leisure centre passengers in middle of stafford road flagging down the one im on 🤦�♂️🤦�♂️🤦�♂️🤷�♂️

Quote from: Tony on June 29, 2022, 06:10:54 AMEuro 6 engines?

None of the chaserider fleet has Euro 6 engines except the E200MMCS, and I don't know of any Volvos with traps fitted
That's my point lol

Quote from: Bob on June 29, 2022, 01:05:21 PMAnd MMC broke down on 25 dead at stop by leisure centre passengers in middle of stafford road flagging down the one im on 🤦�♂️🤦�♂️🤦�♂️🤷�♂️
That's the one that broke on the 3 yesterday

Bob

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 29, 2022, 01:48:00 PMThat's the one that broke on the 3 yesterday
It got going again and has now given up at cannock bus stn. Driver says theyve had something to another passengee about how s##t they are and that theyve had 6 breakdowns already today

Bob

That naff slimline Solo broje down on PGs earlier as well. But rather than be begative, i could be positive and not call them out for the s##tshow epic failure on nearly every metric they are and say" but at least they did get people to work at some point and made them latte so its all good" 🤣

Quote from: Bob on June 29, 2022, 03:00:54 PMThat naff slimline Solo broje down on PGs earlier as well. But rather than be begative, i could be positive and not call them out for the s##tshow epic failure on nearly every metric they are and say" but at least they did get people to work at some point and made them latte so its all good" 🤣
You can be positive by saying the buses wanted a holiday

Bob

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 29, 2022, 04:06:11 PMYou can be positive by saying the buses wanted a holiday
At PVS Barnsley 🤣

748 Scania has now been painted into chaserider livery

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk