News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on April 20, 2022, 06:13:22 PM144 - YJ64 DWK on the 60 this afternoon, looks like it is a new addition this month with a V5 issued on 4/4/22

It was on Tame Bridge Parkway to Birmingham New Street rail reps on the 26th and 27th of March.

Michael Bevan

Busway branded Solar 748 is on the 74/826 today. Left Cannock at 11:32 to Stafford tracking as 187.

BusMan Greg

66 was broken down today on the Western Road. Seen it between half 1 and 2 with it's bonnet open. According to Bustimes it did the 11.10 841 to Uttoxeter which got as far as the traffic lights by the gym in Stafford near the Hospital (Western Rd)

Westy

Haven't seen 149 for a few weeks on the 1.

Has it finally gone for a refurb & a repaint?

BusMan Greg

167 is back out, on the 70/71 today 

Bob

62 axed from june 

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Bob on May 05, 2022, 05:20:19 PM62 axed from june
Got told that earlier. Presumably the 71 will go at the same time as well if the rumors are true 

BusMan Greg

It's been confirmed via Vosa, 71 and 62 are going. 1/1A have also been re-regestered 

Bob

Ooooh errrr. Wont be much left of the network lol

the trainbasher

I thought the 71 was tendered?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BusMan Greg

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 05, 2022, 07:28:01 PMI thought the 71 was tendered?
Commerical, they had it off Select last June as part of a deal. Select to have the 7/8/8A, in return Chaserider get the 71. 

Bob

Quote from: BusMan Greg on May 05, 2022, 08:28:55 PMCommerical, they had it off Select last June as part of a deal. Select to have the 7/8/8A, in return Chaserider get the 71.
In return Chaserider ruin tbe 71 with regular two hour gaps in service, more breakdowns than select ever had when they ran it, a daft extension to huntington  and timekeeping out the window, lol

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Bob on May 05, 2022, 08:31:43 PMIn return Chaserider ruin tbe 71 with regular two hour gaps in service, more breakdowns than select ever had when they ran it, a daft extension to huntington  and timekeeping out the window, lol
The Huntington extension was a daft idea if you ask me

Bob

Quote from: BusMan Greg on May 05, 2022, 08:59:44 PMThe Huntington extension was a daft idea if you ask me
Yea sometimes it terminates in Cannock when its late. Theyre changing the 70 in june as well aint they 

Westy

Observation now.

(If the mods think it has merit as a separate thread,  then move it, but as it happens on a Chaserider bus, I thought this would be the best place!)

Why do people with mobile phone passes seem to think any red bus will accept their NXWM ticket?

Twice this happened this morning on the 1 & it does happen regularly. 

Are they thick?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk