News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Vintage coach hire

Started by 888DUK, November 08, 2021, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

888DUK

Good evening all,
Hope I'm allowed to ask this if it's OK.
A friend is looking for a vintage bus to hire for a wedding preferably single decker or coach, does any have any contacts or know of anywhere to hire one, close to West Midlands / Staffs area please.
Thanks in anticipation

Tony

Quote from: 888DUK on November 08, 2021, 07:03:06 PM
Good evening all,
A friend is looking for a vintage bus to hire for a wedding preferably single decker or coach, does any have any contacts or know of anywhere to hire one, close to West Midlands / Staffs area please.
Thanks in anticipation

The guy in Aldridge with the ex Birmingham Leyland PS2 is probably a good bet. I think he is contactable via the museum

888DUK

Thanks Tony, I had already suggested to my friend that he contacts the museum so he may come back with something.
I don't suppose you know if the owner of Harpers 60 does hire do you because the wedding is a Cannock family.
Thanks again appreciated.

Tony

Quote from: 888DUK on November 08, 2021, 07:27:26 PM
Thanks Tony, I had already suggested to my friend that he contacts the museum so he may come back with something.
I don't suppose you know if the owner of Harpers 60 does hire do you because the wedding is a Cannock family.
Thanks again appreciated.

I don't, sorry.

DJ

Good evening all,
Thanks in anticipation

There's a company called Wyvern Omnibus Ltd down in Stourport that have a few for hire. They have a Leyland PS1, Guy Arab 3 and a Bristol LH as single deck options.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Wumpty

Good evening all,
Thanks in anticipation

There's https://bigredbus.biz/ - owners of RML2523 based in Pelsall. Very customer focused and a cracking bus too!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

888DUK

metrocity

Good evening all,
Thanks in anticipation
Midland Classic have a Routemaster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk