News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Bob

Bob

Bob

Just a question, and not a criticism, as its good that some of Cannocks fleet are getting a desperately required refurb. I thought that the standard current spec was E leather seats ( as per all the refurbed Pulsars/Volvos at Tamworth and the two 59 plates recently transferred here), is there a reason why Cannocks ( particularly Pulsars) are getting the older type moquette, as they end up looking pretty much the same as they did before interior wise? Just out of interest this is. Is E leather much more expensive or something like that?

bovaman

NO more solos pleaseeeeeee........ they are horrendous machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would gladly take every one of them solos from cannock on a 1 way journey to barnsley for free for you  ;)

l.murphy123

@Simon@Arriva What's the reasoning behind the 1656 number 2 from Cannock terminating in Cheslyn Hay on Saturdays? Low usage maybe?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: l.murphy123 on December 23, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
@Simon@Arriva What's the reasoning behind the 1656 number 2 from Cannock terminating in Cheslyn Hay on Saturdays? Low usage maybe?

Hi, I think so.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 22, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
Just a question, and not a criticism, as its good that some of Cannocks fleet are getting a desperately required refurb. I thought that the standard current spec was E leather seats ( as per all the refurbed Pulsars/Volvos at Tamworth and the two 59 plates recently transferred here), is there a reason why Cannocks ( particularly Pulsars) are getting the older type moquette, as they end up looking pretty much the same as they did before interior wise? Just out of interest this is. Is E leather much more expensive or something like that?

E-leather doesn't last as long.

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 24, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
E-leather doesn't last as long.

Have Arriva as a firm stopped using it for standard spec refurbs then?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 24, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
Have Arriva as a firm stopped using it for standard spec refurbs then?

Not that I know of.

l.murphy123

@Simon@Arriva When will you be able to upload the timetables (as in the ones that get printed)?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

I love Walsall buses

@Simon@Arriva   3309 next stop announcements are not working

Bob

Busman Jamie

@Simon@Arriva I noticed yesterday (24/12/18) that sapphire 3305 still has 2A on the branding

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk