News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

AV4248

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Trident 4609

Liberator9

Squiz1971

@Trident4583 welcome to the madhouse AKA the Bus forum

Dylanbusboy45

Hayley1985

Hey!
Have been a lurker for a while, and thought ild join up and give it a go in posting and stop hiding.
My BF is a driver and I know other drivers for over a year now. Slowly but surely growing into a bus spotter 😎 Been to both museums in Birmingham and enjoying knowing the latest news. See u around!

Dylanbusboy45

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

@Hayley1985 welcome to the forum. Hope you don't end up going clinically insane with all the banter on here :) seriously though...we're a friendly bunch on here - even though some of us are complete lunatics (i.e. me!)

Basically all I'm saying is enjoy yourself and welcome to the forum :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Squiz1971

@Hayley1985 welcome to the madhouse aka the forum it is great on here  :o

puddin68

Hi, my name is Chris, a 47 year old former MBF member, Stagecoach and Travel West Midlands driver originally from Coventry and now in Kenilworth.

I have briefly seen the website and love a lot of the pics - WOW!, with me being a former bus driver I decided to collect model buses based on Coventry vehicles over the years and change existing model wherever possible to Code 3's too try and fill a gap for Coventry Transport/West Midlands models, sometimes for others but mainly for myself.

I thank you for your time reading this and very much look forward to joining in, all the best,

Chris.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk