News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secondary trigger 28

E007 has broken down on blossomfield road blocking half of the road and causing a long line of traffic

18WilliamsLi

1947 has broke down in whiteheads no driver on bus so presume waiting for tow truck 

Sh4318

I saw 4909 being towed away earlier today on Moor Street
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Jack

2228 broken down on Warwick Road.

B61 ANDREW

One of Kevs red Solos with a tow truck in attendance in Bromsgrove bus station around lunchtime today. :sad:

hlliwmai

3305 failed in Little Aston whilst I was on it earlier on the 6 heading towards Walsall we all had to vacate and get on the bus that wasn't too far behind according to what the driver said it was something to do with the interlock he mentioned an EBS light I think?  

winston

Streetdeck 40841 on the 002 to Weoley Castle is broken down bottom.of Drews Holloway opposite The Lutely Oak

Jack

6734 broken down on the last X51 from Birmingham.
And the garage brightly decided to take the bus off the night 934 to do the X51, baring in mind there's the 51 that X51 passengers could catch... but no leave the 934 passengers stranded.

TGZac

Rotala 20058 broken down in Rubery on the 202

Abluhwleh

1452 broken down, almost made it back to Walsall Garage. 

Danthebusman

E048 broken down on the 9 towards Uni Hospital at the Jimmy Hill Way stop, good thing the 17 was behind for passengers to board instead!

Westy

Walsall Community Transport having a few problems.

For more, see the Service 29 thread.

frostjay974

4953 broken down on the 13A on Portland Rd towards city centre 

TGZac

4924 broke down on Ormond Road at the Old Stone Close bus stop towards Frankley earlier

Jack

2231 has broken down in Sparkbrook and gridlocked the whole area.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk