News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Social Travel

Started by PM, January 07, 2015, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryliner

@ntw456 - Thank you. But do you mean X183 CTG or X512 UAT as they are both X reg.

ntw456

Quote from: countryliner on December 31, 2015, 07:17:49 PM
@ntw456 - Thank you. But do you mean X183 CTG or X512 UAT as they are both X reg.

I think it was ctg not too sure

countryliner

@ntw456 - Ok. Thanks for the info.

Cheese

Allover white Solo SR KX64AEO (I think, not easy to see from 3 floors up from a distance!) on the 74, is this on loan to cover the damaged MPD?

LG

Its probably an insurance loan vehicle

countryliner

@Cheese @LG - Thanks for the info. That is interesting to hear that Social Travel now have KX64 AEO (i am sure that @Steveminor can confirm the registration number of this vehicle). I wonder if this is a permanent replacement or just a temporary replacement while KV03 ZFR gets repaired.

Steveminor

Yes I believe that is the reg I've been upto my eyes with different regs the past few weeks & my memory isn't what it used to be lol.
She is an insurance replacement for zfr but we are unsure yet as to whether she will become a permanent fixture with social travel. It's a very nice bus but we don't like optare & trust the solo Sr even less so the jury is still out on that one.

Dose anyone know how much Socials single fares are now?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

Depends on which route?

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

£1.90 short hop £2.30 max nxwm passes 60p

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

countryliner

@Steveminor - Thanks for the info. Will KX64 AEO be painted in to Social Travel livery or will it be kept in allover white. So do you know yet what is going to happen to KV03 ZFR (which was involved in the accident). Will it get written off and scrapped or will it get repaired. Also do you have a list of fares or some faretables for Discount Travel / Social Travel / Sunny Travel or do you publish these online anywhere. Thank you.

@2206 - Also if you are interested i believe that Social Travel (as well as Discount Travel and Sunny Travel) also accept Swift Card Smartcards.

Steveminor

It's yer to be decided if we want to keep the optare yet so no she won't be painted yet plus we are awaiting the insurance decision on zfr.
Re fare triangles it would people virtually impossible to put post our fare triangles on here the format is not compatible

countryliner

@Steveminor - Thanks for the info. It will be interesting to see what happens with KV03 ZFR - hopefully it can get repaired - i am not sure how bad that the damage is. Also have S301 SHB and S309 SHB been converted to DDA compliant yet so that they can continue in service or have they now been withdrawn.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk