News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Social Travel

Started by PM, January 07, 2015, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntw456

Jaysnerz007

Looks like diamond livery ?

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Jaysnerz007 on December 24, 2015, 03:01:48 PM
Looks like diamond livery ?

It's their most recent purchase from Abelio London and Surrey.

Steveminor

It was bus zfr which looks to be a write off. Whilst the investigation is still proceeding I can't say much. What I can say is that all concealed are safe & escaped with minor injuries. The police have said 100% our driver was not at fault & it is a miracle of christmas that noone was seriously injured.
I should like to thank all those from select central buses & arriva for their concern & your thoughts have been passed on to our driver who would like to thank you all for your thoughts.

Adam 404

Quote from: Steveminor on December 24, 2015, 07:42:27 PM
It was bus zfr which looks to be a write off. Whilst the investigation is still proceeding I can't say much. What I can say is that all concealed are safe & escaped with minor injuries. The police have said 100% our driver was not at fault & it is a miracle of christmas that noone was seriously injured.
I should like to thank all those from select central buses & arriva for their concern & your thoughts have been passed on to our driver who would like to thank you all for your thoughts.
It is good that no one was hurt! Especially this close to Christmas. It is a shame that one of @Steveminor 's vehicles are practically destroyed. Will Social be drafting in a replacement?

Steveminor

That will be in the hands of the insurance companies now but almost certainly what & when as I say is in the hands of the insurance companies. An accident like this is awful at any time but on Christmas Eve especially so.

ntw456

Hope the driver makes a full recovery @Steveminor

mranon

Hope the driver is OK Steve minor. Bad luck whatever day it happens but Christmas eve ouch. Hope you get sorted quickly

countryliner

@Steveminor - That is a shame about the accident that KV03 ZFR had especially as it was on Christmas Eve. Although that is good to hear that nobody was seriously injured. I hope that the Social Travel driver and everyone involved is ok. Also KV03 ZFR is the newest bus that Social Travel have (although i think that they have another 03 reg MPD but i do not know the registration number) so it is a shame for it to have been involved in an accident. It will be interesting to see if Social Travel get any replacement vehicles - although they might not need a replacement as from 11/01/2015 they will only have a PVR of 4 - and i believe that they already have 6 other vehicles in service.

ntw456

Only one bus on 74 again

countryliner

@ntw456 - I suppose that one of the buses could have broken down or not be available to use. Do you know if this has been all day or just for part of the day.

ntw456

Quote from: countryliner on December 31, 2015, 05:57:26 PM
@ntw456 - I suppose that one of the buses could have broken down or not be available to use. Do you know if this has been all day or just for part of the day.

All day @countryliner

countryliner

@ntw456 - Ok. Thanks for the info. Just out of interest do you know what the one bus that was on the 74 today was.

ntw456

Quote from: countryliner on December 31, 2015, 06:22:27 PM
@ntw456 - Ok. Thanks for the info. Just out of interest do you know what the one bus that was on the 74 today was.

It was the x reg @countryliner

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk