News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Social Travel

Started by PM, January 07, 2015, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

PD1125565/4 - SOCIAL TRAVEL PRIVATE LIMITED, UNIT 1 BRITTANIA WORKS, ENGINE STREET, SMETHWICK, B66 2DR

Variation Accepted: Operating between Cannock Bus Station and Stafford Beaconside given service number 74 effective from 16-Nov-2015. To amend Timetable.

Solo1

3. PD1125565/4 - SOCIAL TRAVEL PRIVATE LIMITED, UNIT 1 BRITTANIA WORKS, ENGINE STREET, SMETHWICK, B66 2DR

Variation Accepted: Operating between Cannock Bus Station and Stafford Beaconside given service number 74 effective from 26-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

Steveminor

Yj10mbf  on 71e today

winston

@Steveminor how's the 74 going these days?

All seems to have quiet on the Social / Select completion against Arriva of late.

Matt.N0056

@Steveminor thought you didn't like solos ;) is it a loan or has it been brought?

Busman Jamie

nice to meet you @Steveminor (I was with the driver on Select 9)

As much as i hate solos, the 1 on 74 looked smart

Steveminor

Yeah nice to meet you too.
Yeah she looks smart. Shame  she's a solo lol.

Busman Jamie

lol... has she replaced 1 of the SPD's?

Steveminor

Sort of the spds are returning to the 11  in birmingham

Ck

I wonder how today's arrival of the 74B has affected the 74 run by social travel

Bob

Bit worrying if they've downsized it from SPDs?

Ck

Saw an optare on there one day this week

Quote from: Ck on November 07, 2015, 09:21:54 PM
Saw an optare on there one day this week
Its been on the 11 most days this week
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

It's not so much downsizing as modernization the spds are getting old now & we recognise the need to provide more modern buses.
We simply couldn't find any spds on the market at the right age at the right price those we saw were well over market value & the optare was under market value.
It is a move that has been well received & appreciated by our passengers & that's what's important at the end of the day.

Ck

I didn't see the 355 74 yesterday I saw both arriva buses whilst travelling back

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk