News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Harding's of Droitwich.

Started by B61 ANDREW, February 13, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Only 15 vehicles on depot yesterday.  :-\

B61 ANDREW

Plenty of "action" at Hardings depot yesterday.  Coaches moving around the depot , others sat with engines ticking over , maintenance checks being carried out , tyres and wheel trims cleaned and vehicles looking very tidy. So , are they being made ready for "action" ?? Or for sale ??  :-\

igogeneral

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on March 25, 2022, 09:55:42 PM
MOT prep
Cheers for the info . Lets hope they have plenty of work lined up.  :)

BN

Licence revoked in N&P and all vehicles up for sale in Bus&coach buyer magazine.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: BN on April 01, 2022, 02:01:19 PMLicence revoked in N&P and all vehicles up for sale in Bus&coach buyer magazine.

Thanks for the info.

B61 ANDREW

Plenty of coaches but nothing happening at Hardings this afternoon. 

B61 ANDREW

Roger Dyson Vehicle Sales Ltd have 18 ex- Hardings coaches for sale on their web page . . . . . . 

B61 ANDREW

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 06, 2022, 06:19:40 PMOnly seven left now.  :wink:
For the record , the magnificent seven were - Tourismo's,  BJ15BDE , BJ15BCZ and BU16HBX.  Scania/Higer's, YT19EEH and YN18AVC and re-reg VDL's VO16VHT and VU18ODV. 

DMCL

YN18 AVB - another Scania/Higer - is also still for sale on the Roger Dyson website.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: DMCL on December 14, 2022, 08:28:16 PMYN18 AVB - another Scania/Higer - is also still for sale on the Roger Dyson website.
Fair point !  If I remember correctly , 'AVC' was ticking over and it looked like it was being looked over , whether that was a potential customer, I know not !

B61 ANDREW

Down to 6 coaches in the yard today. 2 x Tourismo , 2 x Scania and 2 x Bova.  Two coaches noted "down the road" were GL15HEN of Greenline of Stourbridge and uid Volvo / Berkhof RL05YMC , if anyone has any more details of the latter it would be appreciated - thank you.  

B61 ANDREW

Todays update. The 2 Bova's are still sat in the corner of the yard. Scania YT19EEH appeared to be being inspected inside and out.  Scania YN18AVC and Neoplan FE14VCJ were out and about on what I assume were test runs.  :huh:

DMCL

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on March 28, 2023, 12:57:25 PMTodays update. The 2 Bova's are still sat in the corner of the yard. Scania YT19EEH appeared to be being inspected inside and out.  Scania YN18AVC and Neoplan FE14VCJ were out and about on what I assume were test runs.  :huh:
Yesterday I went to have a look at "the yard" in Droitwich where the Harding's fleet was stored awaiting disposal. The yard was full of Roger Dyson recovery vehicles - no sign of any coaches.
However, the Roger Dyson coaches for sale page is still showing three vehicles - a Volvo 9700 from 2011 and VDL Futura FHD2-139s from 2016 and 2018 ( Coaches | Roger Dyson)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk