News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Sorry didn't mean to cause confusion, I was talking about when 2630 and 2631 came over a couple of years ago before Tamworth got the Citaros.

arrivadays

Oh, that explains it :)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Tony

Quote from: C K / S I on February 20, 2014, 02:15:04 PM
Anyone know registrations / fleet numbers of 2 / FL63 plates / ( not yet on road ) at Cannock

You only have to look on the main site!

Bob

Are those two going to be unbranded?

Ck

The 25/26 require 6 buses Monday to Friday and 5 on a Saturday so surely at least 6 if them should be branded

Bob

The 1 requires five buses but theres only four branded for it and the 2 needs more buses than the pair that are branded for it...

arrivadays

Telford needs 6 buses on the 481 - but only 5 of the new batch are branded, so this leaves the other as a spare (of sorts).

I think it's a good way to go, leaving 1 or 2 bus(es) unbranded.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Yea. Cannock oughta debrand the route 1 buses to be fair rheyre such a state internally they should be embarrassed to advertise em lol!

arrivadays

Has one of them still got the turbo leak?

Bob

Yea I think so but none of the four sound very healthy. They all desperately need a retrim. They were never done whenthe mmajority of the others were, all of them are threadbare inside and have been for years lol. One has about 4 types of seat moquette. ..they have been supposed to be refurbishing them for ages but its never happened.  One had a plain panel substituted for half of the big chase linx logo last year so it looks a right mess. Theyve not been repainted since 2007. Neither have the staffords and they look a mess...the 1has run to Huntington for years and the branding says between walsall and cannock. I got shot down with screams of 'the x51 says Birmingham to walsall but it goes to cannock' lol but thats three trips a day! 95% of the 1s start or finish in Huntington lol

arrivadays

I tell you what Telford should give to Cannock - 2219. I always used to say it was a lovely bus, went on it yesterday (on the 11/22) - it was dreadful! It was so uncomfortable, the whole bus was rattling - but it used to be so smooth and everything, and then they sent it to Cannock/Stafford/somewhere else, and it's now a complete mess. You see what just a month at a bad depot can do to an otherwise good bus :(

Bob

Lol its very old tho. You should of seen t51jjf thats now moved from cannock to stafford.  NAIL! It broke down on a zebra crossing at Hednesford bus stn and had to be pushed back into a bus stand!  The brakes went apparently.  I heard it was that bad drivers refused to drive it but were eventually told those who did would face disciplinary action!

arrivadays

Trust me - 2219 was very old a few months ago, still. Just about 3-4 months ago I rode on it, and it was smooth and lovely. A month at another depot, and it came back to Telford, a complete mess.

Bob

I see what you mean about differing standards caught 3728 from stafford on the 74 today, this is a 57 plate bus and sounded dreadful. Also all the interior panels were filthy. Then had the displeasure of 3704 on the 1 all of 3701-3704 sound bad and are threadbare inside but 3704 is the worstit sounded like it was about to blow up has a faulty turbo qhich has never been dealt with and has half of the chaselinx branding missing. Caught 3707 back. A ex thurmaston bus. Yea ok it had a retrim but its so much smoother.  Theyre all of the same vintage but the difference is amazing

Trident 4609

A 61 Plate VDL SB200 (Didn't catch fleetnumber) on 68's today. Saw at 15:15 on Lichfield Rd in Wednesfield

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk