News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

U gotta admit the W/SNR are better for say 33's and 68's compared to MPD's

Bob

68 tends to get mainly full size buses tbf. Id say the only thing theyd be any good for would be 31 cos 33 is quite a long route or maybe 62 at a push

Tony

Quote from: arrivaaston on December 02, 2013, 02:31:05 PM
I would like to see the W/SNR darts at Derby at cannock, be more ideal than BU51, ones at derby are due to be replaced by former Hinckley Bus scanias as for the volvos I've travelled on them I didn't think much of them and given Cannocks track record they won't exactly stay well maintained would they now lol

Are you really suggesting any dart is better than a Volvo B10

arrivaaston

Burton based 2227 is today working from Cannock and as I've said before Tony I don't like many volvos

Bob

Maybe its the Alexander darts that are going to be displaced by the new pulsars at Burton then. I hope it is abd cannock doesnt end up with S614 KHN T51 JJF or any of their other pointers. Cannock & Stafford seem to be a dumping ground for them. Still no sign of the volvos?

Bob

I spoke to soon!  T51 JJF IS working from cannock today...let's hope its just a temporary thing lol! Maybe its on its way to wednesfield. ..

arrivaaston

2221 what a beast!!! My favourite MPD :-p NOT!! Send it to Bridgnorth with sister 2219 which I've been informed has had a refurb....... Volvos due to enter service next week, another bad note 3608 has been reinstated after several months on the reserve pool

arrivadays

Quote from: arrivaaston on December 05, 2013, 08:50:35 AM
2221 what a beast!!! My favourite MPD :-p NOT!! Send it to Bridgnorth with sister 2219 which I've been informed has had a refurb....... Volvos due to enter service next week, another bad note 3608 has been reinstated after several months on the reserve pool

I thought 2219 is with us at Telford? Or has it gone again? 2219 is actually a really nice bus - bit shaky in idle and smelly, but it's very comfortable! :O
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Deckers wouldnt be able to go on the 60 with it being interworked with the 825 unless you want em converted to open toppers in service lol

Bob

Agree with you on the 74 though itll never happen though unfortunately

Bob

Bob

Id imagine itd be the larger darts thatll go from stafford if anything

Bob

Saw a pulsar by asda in cannock displaying contract service on the blind,  anyone know what thatd be about?

arrivadays

School contract perhaps?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk