News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: bususer12 on November 24, 2013, 01:13:51 AM
Quote from: arrivaaston on November 22, 2013, 06:37:54 PM
2209 and 2616 both broke down on Tesco Free Bus today

Cant the traffic commissioner or someone get involved with this. Surely they're missing too many journies out all across their network with a load of nails.

Careful what you say, youll be shot down on here for slaggin cannocks rubbish fleet/level of service lol

arrivadays

Quote from: ARRIVA / S I on November 20, 2013, 07:20:35 PM
SN03 LGC / 2209 is wasted on TESCO free bus route never see any people on

Would say its hardly "wasted"
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

I think he means its cos its probably cannocks nicest dart. They could use one of the crap ones instead

Bob

My mate has told me the pair of w-ewu volvos at cannock are actually supposed to be entering service this week rather than becoming trainers. ..hope so

Ashley

2291 was abit rough on the 76 on friday night, but still got me back to Wolves right on time for my bus home

covlad27

Ive been told that 3619 is at cannock also ready for service so there is possibly 3 of them for service.

Looking forward to seeing these buses out

Bob

Wonder what theyll be used on? Hopefully longer distance services

covlad27

Probably wolverhampton and the 76 like the dbc volvos

Cheese

Hope they are a bit faster than they were when new, 40mph up and down the M1 on the X33 was a bit tedious at times.

John

Shrewsbury 2296 running out of Cannock on the Lichfield 15 service today
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/11051191306/

Bob

Been at cannock a couple of weeks.  A shed

arrivaaston

2296 is borroiwed froim Arriva Shrewsbury

Bob

Have they got a shortage then? Cos theyre always borrowing buses every week from various garages lol

Cheese

Quote from: arrivaaston on November 25, 2013, 07:44:03 PM
2296 is borroiwed froim Arriva Shrewsbury

2296 is at Stafford today, just seen heading into town on a 6.

arrivaaston

2296 was took off 2A at 8.45 this morning (26/11/13) and replaced with 3609 and returned to the yard by that driver that looks like Elton John

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk