News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

To be fair,I agree it is Iver the top, can't imagine them commanders, pulsars and Volvos are easy to get round shoal hill

Busman Jamie

Just been told 3737 is back on cannock grounds, is it a loan or transfer?

ntw456

Bob

3867 in cannock bus station doesn't sound healthy at all. You can hear it all across station. The voith are loads more pronounced on these 05 platers

SG

Quote from: Bob on November 30, 2016, 07:24:09 PM
I haven't got one but if I did it'd be better than that 😜

Well then. The fact that all you can do is judge the company's fleet in a bad way and criticise them all the while is a bit rich from someone who doesn't even work in the industry.

Maybe you should change your name to "Boring bob", keep going on about the same thing all the time.

Bob

So would you, in your opinion,  say that investing in two lots of vehicles, pulsars for pye greens and sapphire vehicles then removing one little and replacing with old tat and reducing allocations and vehicles for the latter and reducing the timetable of a route upgraded to increase patronage was a sign of a successful operation?  I don't work in the industry but can advise you that it isn't 😊

SG

Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2016, 09:40:18 PM
So would you, in your opinion,  say that investing in two lots of vehicles, pulsars for pye greens and sapphire vehicles then removing one little and replacing with old tat and reducing allocations and vehicles for the latter and reducing the timetable of a route upgraded to increase patronage was a sign of a successful operation?  I don't work in the industry but can advise you that it isn't 😊

But as an area of course you're going to put your more modern vehicles in the more profitable areas, obviously a depot or two will pay the consequences for it but that's just the way it goes.

Bob

The consequences being that Cannock and it's sapphire upgrade were a complete failure.....same goes for the much publicised pye greens flopgrade

John

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2016, 01:08:18 AM
The consequences being that Cannock and it's sapphire upgrade were a complete failure.....same goes for the much publicised pye greens flopgrade

Better to try and fail than not try at all

Bob

Wasn't it 2.2 million across the operation?  I wouldn't imagine cannock made that figure

Busman Jamie

2741 now in interurban liverey, leaving just 2740 to be done, also it has been painted stupidly like the commanders

ntw456

2736 now in interurban livery

Busman Jamie

Bob

Dunno why it's not in Wednesfield instead with rest of batch

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on December 23, 2016, 11:17:48 PM
Dunno why it's not in Wednesfield instead with rest of batch

Half of which aren't at wednesfield anymore anyway so your point is?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk