News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One of the buses collected from Wardle which will not be transferring to D&G

Bob

Saw it coming down past the leisure centre in cannock.  Is it going to be used in service?

Trident 4609

3004 on Pye Greens tonight. Is this a normal sight? I very rarely visit Cannock (especially at night) but I tried out my first ride on the 154

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Nathan on May 08, 2015, 09:54:38 PM
3004 on Pye Greens tonight. Is this a normal sight? I very rarely visit Cannock (especially at night) but I tried out my first ride on the 154

No, first time it's been on there day or night. Not sure if it interworks with the 70 anymore though

Bob

Has the 154 picked up at all?  Hope it lasts but cant see it sadly

Westy

Quote from: Bob on May 08, 2015, 09:59:57 PM
Has the 154 picked up at all?  Hope it lasts but cant see it sadly

Well if Arriva drivers are having the timetables taken down , as reported on here, then doesnt bode well.

Is there any NX stickers / timetables on the bus stops on route?

Bob

Nope. Nothing. Theres a cased timetable unit at cannock bus station with the 68, 70 & select timetable in, would it be too much to ask to put them in there?

BN

Quote from: Bob on May 08, 2015, 08:58:39 PM
Saw it coming down past the leisure centre in cannock.  Is it going to be used in service?

No.

Trident 4609

Pye Green branded Pulsar 3795 on the 68 tonight. Seen in Wednesfield High St at 20:45 going towards Wolverhampton.

Bob

All over Featherstone theres laminated posters attached to bus stops saying 'Service 70 running as usual' ....Why wouldn't it be lol?

Westy

Quote from: Bob on May 16, 2015, 01:49:12 PM
All over Featherstone theres laminated posters attached to bus stops saying 'Service 70 running as usual' ....Why wouldn't it be lol?

Anyone know what the posters on the Wolves to Penkridge section said?

I was too far away to see them the other day.

I'm taking a guess something similar.

Bob

Or about the upcoming changes possibly? 

Trident 4609

3308 on display at Wythall today.

Bob

Single deckers appearing regularly on the Staffords again....

Bob

2722 is currently in the process of being towed away from cannock bus station by coach aid, its been there all night.  Nice to see theyve managed to iron out the issues with them since theyve moved from stafford. ..isnt 2722 the one that was dead on an island whilst there causing traffic mayhem?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk