News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

That and the horrendous level of engine noise like a dart on speed

covlad27

Quote from: Tony on November 04, 2014, 04:30:31 PM
Quote from: Bob on November 04, 2014, 04:24:19 PM
Does that mean theyre going to be off the road then Tony?

They are badly set up as Andyr says. Not Wright's fault. Voith should need to just get on correct then put those settings into a laptop and plug it into the rest of them. There are stories another two got accident damage yesterday. Don't know if it is true yet. One a car driver s fault. The other a driver hitting street furniture

My mate says a car drove into the back of one of the streetlites caused no damage other than a few scratches.  He also says that a driver tried to reverse another streetlite  at night and reveresed into the towbar shop sign on the A34 by great wyrley somewhere not sure where this and apparently popped 3 windows and caused substantial damage to 2 lower panels and also damaged the panel above the windows which join to the roof part

Bob

Are the deckers still waiting for parts? ?? Seen one on staffords today and two pulsars. ..so there might be two deckers on but probably not!

Bob

Ex route 2 cadet looking very odd on the 68 with branding removed on one side but left on the other! Making a very odd whistling noise when accelerating as well

Bob

While waiting for the 2 earlier y264 ybc passed us going into cannock out of service.  It was stuck in first gear doing about 15mph and being overtaken by cars....dont know what or if it was going to be used in service. ....

Bob

Caught the 14.40 from stafford station to cannock,  the decker was most definitely needed as the upstairs was full and there were about three seats left on the lower deck.  There were three deckers and a pulsar on today but one of the deckers got taken off and replaced, oddly, by a pye green pulsar. Then 4204 wasnt able to do the 1530  from cannock due to a problem and all the passengers had to get off....

Tony

Quote from: Bob on November 13, 2014, 04:48:39 PM
Caught the 14.40 from stafford station to cannock,  the decker was most definitely needed as the upstairs was full and there were about three seats left on the lower deck.  There were three deckers and a pulsar on today but one of the deckers got taken off and replaced, oddly, by a pye green pulsar. Then 4204 wasnt able to do the 1530  from cannock due to a problem and all the passengers had to get off....

4204 had an early start today! It passed me in Hednesford in convoy with 4789 & NXWM 4192 on the A5 at 6am when I was walking to the station

Bob

Well it werent fit to run to stafford at 1530!

Bob

Also it appears the ejz alx200 dart thst has been running from stafford is back at cannock now, seen on the 33 this morning.  Lets hope its a temporary loan it was an absolute heap of crap when allocated here before! !!

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on November 13, 2014, 06:47:49 PM
Also it appears the ejz alx200 dart thst has been running from stafford is back at cannock now, seen on the 33 this morning.  Lets hope its a temporary loan it was an absolute heap of crap when allocated here before! !!

Was going to mention that at some point. It was on the 68 on Tuesday and yesterday

Bob

It used to constantly break down when it was here before,  it was coach aid-s most recovered bus in cannock lol.  The only thing it had going for it was it had a half decent interior.

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on November 13, 2014, 11:00:28 PM
It used to constantly break down when it was here before,  it was coach aid-s most recovered bus in cannock lol.  The only thing it had going for it was it had a half decent interior.

Change the record. I went on 2328 a couple of Fridays back on Stafford 10. Apart from one handrail rattle, it seemed a decent bus and always one ive seen every time I'm in Stafford

Bob

Quote from: Ashley on November 14, 2014, 05:15:05 AM
Quote from: Bob on November 13, 2014, 11:00:28 PM

Change the record. I went on 2328 a couple of Fridays back on Stafford 10. Apart from one handrail rattle, it seemed a decent bus and always one ive seen every time I'm in Stafford

Maybe Stafford maintained it? It was always breaking down at cannock! 

Steveminor

Well bob I was in Cannock yesterday when a 62 dart came in driver rang depot saying his mirror was a bit loose, 5 mins latter engineer was there to sort it. Hardly a poor maintenance staff if they can respond that quickly.

Bob

The depot is like two minutes down the road! Hatdly gpod maintenance staff in general though are they? What was it, 3 brand new buses damaged and off road in their first week of service?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk