News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on June 06, 2023, 09:51:50 PMYes I need to know how long they are there for
You'll see how long they are there until whenever they may be transferred out...

don

@WilliamsLi, @gentlemen - it wouldn't surprise me if the Coventry batch end up at West Bromwich - they have a largish number of non Euro 6 Geminis to get rid of and Scanias - and the next batch of Platinums is already allocated to West Brom so a fairly good bet. As for converting the 74, I would have thought there are other West Brom routes which would be contenders. 
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

They will be there for as long as they're need at WB, or until they are needed elsewhere.

A spotter does not 'need' to know how long a bus will be anywhere.

Quote from: don on June 07, 2023, 09:28:20 AM@WilliamsLi, @gentlemen - it wouldn't surprise me if the Coventry batch end up at West Bromwich - they have a largish number of non Euro 6 Geminis to get rid of and Scanias - and the next batch of Platinums is already allocated to West Brom so a fairly good bet. As for converting the 74, I would have thought there are other West Brom routes which would be contenders.
80 maybe?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

don

Quote from: 2206 on June 07, 2023, 10:05:19 AM80 maybe?
Yeah - my thought as well

Quote from: Tony on June 07, 2023, 09:37:27 AMThey will be there for as long as they're need at WB, or until they are needed elsewhere.

A spotter does not 'need' to know how long a bus will be anywhere.

Enthusiasts don't 'need' to know anything, but we would all love to know everything as soon as possible, if not before!!!! 
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

dw1308

Quote from: don on June 07, 2023, 10:27:07 AMYeah - my thought as well

Enthusiasts don't 'need' to know anything, but we would all love to know everything as soon as possible, if not before!!!!
From a drivers perspective we don't care how long a vehicle is at a particular garage for as long as its got wheels and good tyres and no defects we just do our walk round checks and hit the road

Tony

4886, 4888 to BC

18WilliamsLi

Any idea if 4978 due to go to Wolverhampton

Celestial Toymaker

some of the 69xx buses on the Dudley Road corridor are in a god awful state, grafitti & particularly etching i think its called, i think it was 6984 i saw that was especially bad, but i may have the number wrong, been a busy week to & from Hospital visiting the Mrs
3000 F300 XOF

DJ on smoothmixfm.co.uk

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on June 15, 2023, 05:52:22 PMsome of the 69xx buses on the Dudley Road corridor are in a god awful state, grafitti & particularly etching i think its called, i think it was 6984 i saw that was especially bad, but i may have the number wrong, been a busy week to & from Hospital visiting the Mrs
6984 isn't bad at all 6968 is the worst one moaning about them it's on every route get over it atleast nobody is setting them on fire like 6988

BK63 YWP

QuoteAny idea if 4978 due to go to Wolverhampton
Tony has said several times before no advance warnings of transfers. With Coventry getting more charging points Tony has said on FB that diesel double deckers will be gone from CV within next few weeks. 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

BN

4993 CV-WN (on loan, as posted)

Tony

4772 CV-WB (on loan at BC)

Tony

2174 CV-AG
4841 CV-WN