News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

AV4248

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Trident 4609

Liberator9

Squiz1971

@Trident4583 welcome to the madhouse AKA the Bus forum

Dylanbusboy45

Hayley1985

Hey!
Have been a lurker for a while, and thought ild join up and give it a go in posting and stop hiding.
My BF is a driver and I know other drivers for over a year now. Slowly but surely growing into a bus spotter 😎 Been to both museums in Birmingham and enjoying knowing the latest news. See u around!

Dylanbusboy45

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

@Hayley1985 welcome to the forum. Hope you don't end up going clinically insane with all the banter on here :) seriously though...we're a friendly bunch on here - even though some of us are complete lunatics (i.e. me!)

Basically all I'm saying is enjoy yourself and welcome to the forum :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Squiz1971

@Hayley1985 welcome to the madhouse aka the forum it is great on here  :o

puddin68

Hi, my name is Chris, a 47 year old former MBF member, Stagecoach and Travel West Midlands driver originally from Coventry and now in Kenilworth.

I have briefly seen the website and love a lot of the pics - WOW!, with me being a former bus driver I decided to collect model buses based on Coventry vehicles over the years and change existing model wherever possible to Code 3's too try and fill a gap for Coventry Transport/West Midlands models, sometimes for others but mainly for myself.

I thank you for your time reading this and very much look forward to joining in, all the best,

Chris.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk