News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hydrogen vehicles

Started by Tony, April 30, 2021, 06:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

You
Quote from: Wba_lad on January 05, 2024, 01:13:05 PMJust seen H1015 in Walsall on hatherton road, pouring water out and smoking, I know it's normal for bits of water to come out of them but this was proper pouring out.
You would have seen water pouring out it does when the Fuel cell is working to maximum, but they don't smoke.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on January 05, 2024, 05:49:40 PMYou You would have seen water pouring out it does when the Fuel cell is working to maximum, but they don't smoke.

I see, but it was smoking or steaming pretty bad. If it's normal then no need to worry.

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 05, 2024, 06:06:09 PMI see, but it was smoking or steaming pretty bad. If it's normal then no need to worry.
It's steam (Actually water vapour you cannot see steam, but commonly called steam). Any source of warm water in cold weather will produce Water Vapour

PB50

Didn't realise hydrogen buses were back out in service yet.

Tony

Quote from: PB50 on January 05, 2024, 06:46:47 PMDidn't realise hydrogen buses were back out in service yet.
They're not, but some have been fuelled to make them available for Monday

PB50

Quote from: Tony on January 05, 2024, 07:00:12 PMThey're not, but some have been fuelled to make them available for Monday
Ah I see. Thanks for that.

Wba_lad

H1007, announcements not working 

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 09, 2024, 05:42:03 PMH1007, announcements not working
Not exactly a major problem is it ?

Wba_lad

Was just onboard H1007, and as I was getting off I seen the fuel symbol and it said 29% I was wondering because this bus still had to go to Walsall back to Birmingham and then back to Walsall how long will 29% last, will it last the night or will it get refueled tonight.

Tony

Birmingha
Quote from: Wba_lad on January 09, 2024, 05:49:30 PMWas just onboard H1007, and as I was getting off I seen the fuel symbol and it said 29% I was wondering because this bus still had to go to Walsall back to Birmingham and then back to Walsall how long will 29% last, will it last the night or will it get refueled tonight.
Birmingham to Walsall uses 4-5%

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on January 09, 2024, 06:09:58 PMBirminghaBirmingham to Walsall uses 4-5%
Ah I see, thank you again, so won't be refilled untill tomorrow now.

PB50

No hydrogen buses out today I see.

Steve3229vp

Quote from: PB50 on January 22, 2024, 09:06:54 AMNo hydrogen buses out today I see.
Yes, we already know what some of the issues are and not all in NX's control, let's just leave it there

Celestial Toymaker

Quote from: Steve3229vp on January 22, 2024, 09:17:26 AMYes, we already know what some of the issues are and not all in NX's control, let's just leave it there
IMHO time to discontinue this Hydrogen Farce, go All Electric, much more reliable good for toasting Marshmallows aswell (other companies vehicles have a tendancy to catch fire) on any given day most if not all Hydrogen buses are off the road (waste of money IMHO)  :embarrassed:
3000 F300 XOF

DJ on smoothmixfm.co.uk

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on January 25, 2024, 07:43:26 PMIMHO time to discontinue this Hydrogen Farce, go All Electric, much more reliable good for toasting Marshmallows aswell (other companies vehicles have a tendancy to catch fire) on any given day most if not all Hydrogen buses are off the road (waste of money IMHO)  :embarrassed:

Like I said, let's just leave it !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk