News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

4130 currently being hooked up at Tower Hill on the 51
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

B.C Driver

4169 broken down at Bristol St (61/63) - loss of power steering fluid.
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

uniquicity

4342 had kaput at the QE this afternoon. Engine cover up, looked to have had a spillage

AndrewLee

806 also had a stoppage at the QE!

trident4370

Shame it isn't a bus hospital  ::)

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

And theres problem with bed blocking in the NHS, seems its turned into stop blocking now!

P419 EJW

Arriva 4800 broken down at Bilston Street Island at 08:31 - hazard lights on and looked like no driver there. Seen it on the left side of the three lanes near Sainsbury's (just before the traffic lights near the tram lines).

mranon

seen on tow heading towards their garage around 11am

RR378

Scania broke down just before Lidl in Blackheath at rush hour little to say the traffic was down to Toys R Us

the trainbasher

Quote from: RR378 on January 16, 2015, 12:38:37 AM
Scania broke down just before Lidl in Blackheath at rush hour little to say the traffic was down to Toys R Us

My 4H took 30 minutes to get Oldbury to Blackheath. We had to go via Mincing Lane/Bell End

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

4022 broke down in the bus going into Wolverhampton Bus Station causing problems for buses that had entered the lane via Broad St. It was still there at 20:40 being hooked up to a Mansfield truck.

Sh4318

4521 was on Holly Lane, at the West Smethwick Park bus stop with hazards on. Then I saw an engineer on Holly Lane driving a 62 plate Enviro 200 displaying '45 Walsall'
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

CL

1758 was on a 301 - completely shut down on Bloxwich Road, Northcote Street (while stationary) - driver said that there was 'no power' left, from what I recall... (It was going towards Walsall)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

trident4370

4769 not long been towed out of Birmingham.

Liberator9

1925 on Blossomfield Road by Solihull Railway Bridge with bonnet up at the back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk