News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayeed

Late to mention but I saw 4135 with hazard lights on and blocking the Broad St. and also it was displaying school numbers, I think it was 829
Век живи - век учись

Ronnoc

4071 was broken down on Wake Green road at 15:15 today!

John

4251 had a problem in Sutton this afternoon while working 907s. It was then driven back to garage around 6.45 by an Engineer

Also a Soho Rd branded Enviro400 lost its coolant at the unload stop at Old Square

wbdriver

4194 being towed from West Brom bus station about 13:00 this afternoon.

B10L broke down on Wednesbury Road, Walsall this morning on the 34 i think. not sure of fleet number.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Rob H

4315 broken down with its hazard lights flashing with its bonnet up.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/114083385@N05/15772833545/
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

the trainbasher

30813 has decided to say goodnight Vienna outside Maybrook house car park, halesowen

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 12, 2014, 03:24:42 PM
30813 has decided to say goodnight Vienna outside Maybrook house car park, halesowen

Saw that, what route was it on?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 12, 2014, 06:47:32 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on November 12, 2014, 03:24:42 PM

Saw that, what route was it on?

From where it was being attended to it would be fair to assume the 4H because no other Tividale route approaches from the direction it was positioned outside the Car Park entrance

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

20501 broken down just past the stop near to the junction of Lister Road in Dudley on a 124 heading Dudley bound on the Buffery Road hill section!!

That's the diamond standard!

Alex

Arriva 2153 seen broken down in Willenhall on Stringes Lane about 1300
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

andrew1991

PN 4349 overheated in Brierley Hill around 16:40

the trainbasher

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 19, 2014, 08:41:27 PM
At least it didn't go worse!

It was the 3rd time it had overheated today

Kevin

NX 4936 currently parked with hazards flashing on Cuckoo bridge, about 20 yards from the Lichfield Rd lights
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

uniquicity

4267 had caped at the QE on the 48. Think it was the 17.14 departure to WB

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk