News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus breakdown experiences

Started by Stu, July 07, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

4350 failed at Russells hall earlier (photos supplied by a relative)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

4260 has broken down on Dartmouth Circus... Chaos...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

WMSNT bus on the 298/9 this morning broken down on Lye viaduct at around 09:30.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Apparently it was something to do with the tyres

Niall

Arriva 4203 broke down on Corporation St 1:30 this afternoon. Support van in attendance

Got a shot of 3 Arriva deckers (and the van) ouside the Square Peg at the same time
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Kevin

NX 4461 being towed away on Bordesley Green East outbound just now
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

trident4370

4883 being towed from Walsall Bus Station

Trident 4194

Yesterday pe 9 broke down on stourbridge road

John

A Stagecoach '08' reg Man/Enviro200 (unbranded) was parked in one of the lay-bys on the A45 Coventry bound with its bonnet up around Midday, between Stonebridge and the Coventry junction. Was driving so could not get its fleetnumber

Nathan4775

PB Enviro400 had hazards flashing whilst parked at Hawthorn Road around 18:55
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

John

Diamond Centro broken down in Hamstead this afternoon, was just been hooked up to a tow truck about 30 minutes ago

CL

NXWM (PB) 4240 - Engine turned off at Jewellery Quarter, on the 101. The engine had shut off, and wouldn't start up. The driver told us to get on the next bus, but there was a tonne of traffic - I guess it didn't restart, because the driver changed the blinds to 'Not in Service' and turned on the hazard lights.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

settlerman

4805 parked up in West Bromwich bus station 1145hrs. Engineer arrived looked at it shook his head and drove off in his van leaving 4805 still there.

John

4394 towed back to Yardley Wood this afternoon, off a 76 if I remember correctly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk