News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

TfWM corporate branding

Started by RW, June 25, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: RW on June 27, 2018, 05:26:01 PM
Thanks for that CL. Learn something new every day. In any event I'm sure Tony didn't take my reference to the Official Secrets Act seriously.

No I didn't and it just happened to be yours I replied to. Some others do think that operators should tell them everything before it has happened.

don

Quote from: Tony on June 26, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
I have some knowledge, but am unable to share

I should think that if a standard livery is to be adopted the 'minor issue' of 150 odd blue or blue and white, 192 grey and well over 600 red and white buses may be causing one operator a little head scratching?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

RW

So we now have West Midlands Metro with a reliveried blue tram, all trams carrying the new logo and city centre stops rebranded and  West Midlands Railway with all vehicles carrying the new name and logo and evidence of station rebranding at a few locations. That only leaves our bus operators to join the party!

Tony

Quote from: RW on July 18, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
So we now have West Midlands Metro with a reliveried blue tram, all trams carrying the new logo and city centre stops rebranded and  West Midlands Railway with all vehicles carrying the new name and logo and evidence of station rebranding at a few locations. That only leaves our bus operators to join the party!

Watch out down Summer Lane Friday

Kevin

Quote from: Tony on July 18, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Anything to do with an unidentified E400 I saw heading through Perry Barr 14:55 displaying "Birmingham Central Garage", was in a weird half crimson (driver's side) half red livery
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on July 18, 2018, 03:32:09 PM
Anything to do with an unidentified E400 I saw heading through Perry Barr 14:55 displaying "Birmingham Central Garage", was in a weird half crimson (driver's side) half red livery

4878 yes

BK63 YWP

Is the crimson livery changing?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

metrocity

Quote from: RW on July 18, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
Give it a few weeks...

P419 EJW

I'm confused. Could anyone explain why there is yet another new bus livery? NXWM has just got their Crimson livery and now there is a new bus livery from TfWM. I have been told that all this one brand will bring the TfWM's name under one umbrella - is this true? Would this mean bus companies would lose their current liveries and be repainted into this red TfWM livery with a company name, eg 'National Express West Midlands', 'Diamond', etc? I am unclear what is the purpose for the red livery.

BK63 YWP

TfWM wasting money, don't fix what's not broken?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Solo1

What time is the launch at summer lane on friday please

RW

Quote from: Tony on July 18, 2018, 03:14:07 PM
Thanks Tony. Is it a general media launch event or an in-house NXWM occasion? Hopefully you'll be able to put up some photos later.

BigDaddyCool

Whatever is going on - I'm seriously hoping it is in line with the new metro livery.....
But, half way through the rebrand they'll change their minds again!

metrocity

Quote from: RW on July 18, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
Thanks Tony. Is it a general media launch event or an in-house NXWM occasion? Hopefully you'll be able to put up some photos later.
It's a TFWM led initative. Two operators will launch the livery initially

Tony

Quote from: metrocity on July 18, 2018, 08:37:06 PM
It's a TFWM led initative. Two operators will launch the livery initially

Mid-August before anyone thinks initially means after Friday!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk