News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

There wasn't a single person alighted off any of the three inwards 39s I saw passing Sainsburys.

igogeneral

o well must have been a bad boring day for you then, lets hope the almost 500 people who travelled today had a better day than you

igogeneral

Just a big hello and thank you to the three little schoolboys who put a brick though one of the new bus windscreens yesterday at 15.15 West Boulevard.

Steveminor

Welcome to running buses in the west midlands.

igogeneral

I have been doing it for over 40 years and still nothing changes does it

Steveminor

If disagree with that!! Things have changed, they've got worse.

igogeneral

Not sure how old you are Steve but I would disagree. On-board intimidation may have got worse but vandalism is just the same, new kids same problem

Dylanbusboy45

Latest Buses Mag reports that YX19OTX is another MMC200 with Kev's. Can @igogeneral shed any light on its intended use please ? I'm assuming spare for 39s but may be wrong

igogeneral

Sorry to disappoint but we only have three at the moment OTW, OTY and OTZ. We do not have any others on order, I do not take Coach and Bus any longer so not able to see the item.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: igogeneral on May 14, 2019, 05:11:15 PM
Sorry to disappoint but we only have three at the moment OTW, OTY and OTZ. We do not have any others on order, I do not take Coach and Bus any longer so not able to see the item.

Ah right, I was surprised by it as wondered why you needed another. It was in the fleetnews section of 'Buses' Magazine

igogeneral

Now you probably understand why I do not take it any more, fake news

mikestone

Are you talking about the same magazine?
I've no idea of the accuracy of "Coach and Bus (weekly)" but "Buses" did seem to be the target of deliberate duff gen, but  seems to have largely weeded it out.

CL

YX19 OTY is using a paper display at the front
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

igogeneral

Quote from: CL on May 22, 2019, 11:52:23 AM
There are non of the 19 plate vehicles with paper destination in the front as I am aware but I will check.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: igogeneral on May 23, 2019, 03:16:00 PM
Quote from: CL on May 22, 2019, 11:52:23 AM
There are non of the 19 plate vehicles with paper destination in the front as I am aware but I will check.

Nicely placed in the wiper arc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk