News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

Just watched Cops and Robbers on Channel 4. I saw a branded B5 Hybrid, a 99 branded E200, and a NXWM liveried Merc.

andrew1991

Quote from: P419 EJW on September 11, 2014, 11:21:28 PM
Just watched Cops and Robbers on Channel 4. I saw a branded B5 Hybrid, a 99 branded E200, and a NXWM liveried Merc.

*222 branded Enviro 200*

P419 EJW

Quote from: Andrew on September 12, 2014, 12:04:45 AM
Quote from: P419 EJW on September 11, 2014, 11:21:28 PM

*222 branded Enviro 200*

Had another watch on the programme and realised it was in Dudley! You are correct, it was "*222 branded Enviro 200*"... I would guess the branded B5 Hybrid would be when they were at Wolverhampton, given that the documentary was filmed earlier this year or last year. To correct someone, it's one asterisk, not two. :)

the trainbasher

Just seen a citaro bendy in the closing credits of the bill

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Watched a person stabbed on a Canley Buses liveried London President in The Bill. Also watching another episode last night with some articulated buses in Leipzig in the The Bill/SOKO Leipzig second part crossover episode.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

My brother found the episode of SOKO Leipzig (German program) episode Entführung in London (Abduction in London) and it had a First London president and an unidentified ALX400 in it. (very weird to hear DCI Meadows in German!)

tc

NXWM 900 v's London Midland train between Birmingham International and the Custard Factory on The Gadget Show: http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-gadget-show/episodes/episode-6-481

Liberator9

NX Scanias, Tridents and Claribels in the "People Like Us" documentary on Chelmsley Wood, BBC 3, shown last night. Just around the 18th/17th minute, there is a shot of the Scania going by.

D10

A report on tonight's BBC 6 o'clock news was doing vox pops about immigration at Cannock Bus Station. One Select vehicle and one yellow Staffs CC school bus were amongst the usual Arriva stuff.

the trainbasher

An arriva London ALX400 with cow horns and a President of First London, both on The Bill

Mike360

On Doctors today there was a Volvo B7RLE and a branded double 002 from a scene in Weoley Castle.

Alex

NXWM Omnilink on Midlands Today report on Lollipop people working a 28E towards Dyas Rd
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Stuharris 6360

On trailer for new Birmingham tv station, Big Centre TV, unidentified B7Rle in opening sequence.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Bryan

Watching old episodes of The Liver Birds recently, numerous views of old Leyland Titans, Atlanteans and in one episode a single deck Metro-Scania.

JoNi

Footage on last night's news programmes showed buses in various colours passing the original Hillsborough disaster inquiry at the height of deregulation in 1990.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk