News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Document or information on all destination and via points on bus blinds

Started by Bus Man K2, July 01, 2020, 04:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 12, 2021, 12:31:51 PM
So not only do you want admin to weed through the past 12 pages, but you want everyone to post again?  As Kevin said, you asked for this information, so it is up to you to read through it and find what you want.

This thread is getting a bit silly and annoying now, and doesn't really have any point, as pointed out by many members.  Could admin possibly lock this thread?

I understand it sound a bit silly.This thread is importand and although most people say to probably lok it. I was just saying to everyone who has already posted  to post onece more and then admin could just delete the previous 11/12 pages if they wanted. I know it's up to me to shift through the information, however it not helped with all the rouge posts... I know some of them are probably of my own doing l.
So if that 11 pages could be deleted and for the people how have posed could just post onec with all there info then that would be great. I know I'm asking a lot of you all but it is all in a good nature and is helpful to me.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2021, 12:50:02 PM
I understand it sound a bit silly.This thread is importand and although most people say to probably lok it. I was just saying to everyone who has already posted  to post onece more and then admin could just delete the previous 11/12 pages if they wanted. I know it's up to me to shift through the information, however it not helped with all the rouge posts... I know some of them are probably of my own doing l.
So if that 11 pages could be deleted and for the people how have posed could just post onec with all there info then that would be great. I know I'm asking a lot of you all but it is all in a good nature and is helpful to me.
As you stated in an earlier post, this is for your personal use and the guide you are producing is not being distributed to the public.  Therefore, I can't see how this thread and the information in it is so important to warrant precious time of admin staff being spent wading their way through the posts because you can't be bothered to do it yourself.  Also, why should members who have already given you the information you requested do so again? 

I'm sorry, but myself and i'm sure many other members are fed up of being asked the same things over and over again.  We've tried to tell you that what you are doing is pointless, as destination blinds change regularly, but as always, you won't listen.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 12, 2021, 01:01:19 PM
As you stated in an earlier post, this is for your personal use and the guide you are producing is not being distributed to the public.  Therefore, I can't see how this thread and the information in it is so important to warrant precious time of admin staff being spent wading their way through the posts because you can't be bothered to do it yourself.  Also, why should members who have already given you the information you requested do so again? 

I'm sorry, but myself and i'm sure many other members are fed up of being asked the same things over and over again.  We've tried to tell you that what you are doing is pointless, as destination blinds change regularly, but as always, you won't listen.

Again as I have stated its great that everybody on here does help. I don't mind shifting through the posts, howevere as I have said again  that the info is all jumbeld up so if it could be done in an area order then It would be more hwlpful so I can then list anything that d still missing. Now I know that may sound a little idol but if it helps me even more then I would be happy to help someone who needs that info.

Yes I know they can change over time but at the moment all destination blinds seem to be carrying one trend and thet being destination and one via point.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2021, 01:09:53 PM
I don't mind shifting through the posts
Then why don't you?  We've done our bit in providing you with the information, it's now up to you to collate it and present in a way you like.

Tony

Stu

@Bus Man K2 I gave you a solution earlier in this thread which you chose to ignore.

Quote from: Stu on December 31, 2020, 05:26:18 PM
Maybe you could present your information in a Google Sheet and share the link here? Then other members can see what you have missing and help to fill in the gaps, or make suggestions on what needs amending.

At the moment, we're all working 'blind' ('scuse the pun!) and all you'll have is people posting the same stuff over and over again.

Tony has quite rightly locked this topic as it is going round in circles.

While I am of the opinion that this is all a waste of our time, there are some members willing to help with what is obviously just a 'pet project' for your own interest, because the information is quite frankly useless really to anyone else.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk