News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Document or information on all destination and via points on bus blinds

Started by Bus Man K2, July 01, 2020, 04:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Update on Walsall 29.

The short journeys just show '29 Blakenall ' no via point.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Westy on January 08, 2021, 07:50:42 PM
Update on Walsall 29.

The short journeys just show '29 Blakenall ' no via point.

Thanks @Westy  I do appreciate it.

Bus Man K2

Hi all any other Walsall, Dudley/Stourbridge, Solihill or B'ham destination blind information please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Bus Man K2

Westy

7 Leighswood via Aldridge.

8a Pelsall via Rushall.

10 Brownhills West via Rushall.

70a Beechdale via Reedswood.

29 Blakenall via Harden.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Westy on January 11, 2021, 04:23:54 PM
7 Leighswood via Aldridge.

8a Pelsall via Rushall.

10 Brownhills West via Rushall.

70a Beechdale via Reedswood.

29 Blakenall via Harden.

Thanks @Westy.

Do you happen to know wat the 7A and eve 7's say?

Any others would be much appreciated as are these! 😁

Westy

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 11, 2021, 04:45:21 PM
Thanks @Westy.

Do you happen to know wat the 7A and eve 7's say?

Any others would be much appreciated as are these! 😁

Only spotted these by chance today!

Bus Man K2

Anybody know what the 10, 10A & 10B (Wolverhampton) says for the via points?

BH2004

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2021, 10:18:18 AM
Anybody know what the 10, 10A & 10B (Wolverhampton) says for the via points?

I think
10 via Compton & Tettenhall
10A/10B via Compton

Pat

Quote from: BH2004 on January 12, 2021, 10:31:33 AM
I think
10A/10B via Compton
No.

10 - Perton via Compton
10A - Pattingham via Perton
10B - Codsall via Perton

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 12, 2021, 10:42:26 AM
No.

10 - Perton via Compton
10A - Pattingham via Perton
10B - Codsall via Perton

Thanks @Pat &

Quote from: BH2004 on January 12, 2021, 10:31:33 AM
I think
10A/10B via Compton

Thanks @BH2004.

Westy

I suppose there's an outside chance not all vehicles are updated at the same time?

Bus Man K2

I know this may sound a bit silly, but would it be pssible to now put all the current lists
that are currently over the previous 11/12 pages on to one page and delete all the other pages and start fresh with one page?

I only ask as I'm finding it harder to look over all 11/12 pages then copy the info into the documents. as I have separate files for certain documents.

E.g.

Stourbridge has the following routes in the file.

10A/10C
17/17A

I also know that the 8 and 16  should be shown in Wolverhampton file and the 9 should be shown in Birmingham's
but as I did the route from Stourbridge first it makes sense to just put them in one file.

Thank you

Kind regards

Bus Man K2

P. S. it also would help as I would be able to see which routes I'm still mising (if any).

Kevin

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2021, 11:01:38 AM
I know this may sound a bit silly, but would it be pssible to now put all the current lists
that are currently over the previous 11/12 pages on to one page and delete all the other pages and start fresh with one page?

I only ask as I'm finding it harder to look over all 11/12 pages then copy the info into the documents. as I have separate files for certain documents...

Not being funny, but it's you that asked for all this detail. You want the forum admin to go through the entire thread and weed out all the individual bits just for you to then take it for your own personal information?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Kevin on January 12, 2021, 12:00:52 PM
Not being funny, but it's you that asked for all this detail. You want the forum admin to go through the entire thread and weed out all the individual bits just for you to then take it for your own personal information?

No I was going to support to everyone who has alread posted that info to do it again but then I would reply untill all the info was posed. Then the admin could just delete all the pages up to the one that starts to list the first destination blind info.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2021, 12:24:43 PM
No I was going to support to everyone who has alread posted that info to do it again but then I would reply untill all the info was posed. Then the admin could just delete all the pages up to the one that starts to list the first destination blind info.
So not only do you want admin to weed through the past 12 pages, but you want everyone to post again?  As Kevin said, you asked for this information, so it is up to you to read through it and find what you want.

This thread is getting a bit silly and annoying now, and doesn't really have any point, as pointed out by many members.  Could admin possibly lock this thread?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk